Posted: 11 years ago

Ranchod Tiwary

Appreciation Thread

He made his entry in Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli after the Karan was said to be death as Siddharth a junior artist more like a want to be star. Because of his face, exact like Karan Prasad abha took him to SB to act as Karan. He was and actually still is rude and grumpy, Money meant everything to him. He gives abha a hell of time with his attitude. Slowly his story unfolds and it is reveal that he is no other than Karan long lost brother, his twin brother Ranchod Tiwary from the case 777.

Abha then made sure Ranchod got his identity as Swarn Bhavan son. He was always there for her, as Karan didn't return, eventually he married her, but not completely and slowly begin to fall in love with her. He then realizes money isn't everything, what matter the most is having people around you who, loves& care for you. As he propose to abha with Vimal's help. Karan returns. Ranchod know how much abha loves Karan, He knows she can never love him as much as she loves Karan, but Karan thinks abha move on with Ranchod. Ranchod then prove himself a Real brother and a true friend when he re-unites Karan& Abha, and he left Swarn Bhavan & Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.

After quite a long while, the news came as a shock as Ranchod is to return is Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. With the present track running, Ranchod is kidnap by Sushant's goon who mistook him for Karan. Ranchod son is left with Karan, and Karan sets out to look for the kid parents and found out the child has mistaken him for Ranchod. Then Ranchod realize that the goons actually want to kill Karan. With the upcoming track, Ranchod will kidnap Karan and keep him in a safe place and enter Swarn Bhavan with abha help to deal with the goons and their boss'The forthcoming track is quite unpredictable'and this may be the last track in Our Favorite Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli'

But anyways, Ranchod Tiwary is back to rock, let's enjoy the last few days with him'

Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I did...⭐️Yay...An AT of Ranchod!!!!...
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I love you ranchod darling❤️
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Better late than never !!  good job amanda... 😃
SGKG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bravo Amanda 👏

Here we go my hero Rowdy Ranchor

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow..cute pic..naughty ranchodEdited by rechus - 11 years ago
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this!!! I was just watching old episodes of Ranchod entering YMGGK when I saw this thread!!!😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice thread Amanda. Love the old look of Ranchod 😊
Oh...,Thanks Visha...
So do I!!!😉
s_anika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice thinking amanda di, let's hope it's active and finished before the show ends