Arnav dont u forget this.Dont let her suffer alone - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav will trust her.. he loves her.. and he knows she loves him too.. 
So let's look at it from his point of view.

From the beginning, he knew she was different; he couldn't stop thinking about her. For a guy who claimed that no one mattered to him, that nothing mattered to him, suddenly, he could not stop thinking about her, worrying about her, her tears affected him, he wanted to see her.. and he was angry, that she had that effect on him. He didn't want to be attached to anyone, because of something in his past.. that we still don't know about.. so he tried with her, what he did on everyone else.. insult them, cause them pain, make them scared of him and drive them away.. but unfortunately, it didn't work on her.. she was strong and adamant.. she was the only one who could ever stand up to him.. and then when they tried to stay away from each other.. fate brought them together.. sometimes in teh form of Anjali, sometimes in the form of Arnav's car trunk etc.. Ok, now they fall completely in love with each other.. Arnav slowly accepts that what he felt towards Khushi is love.. and he wants to tell her that.. but then he sees her with his jijaji, someone he trusted a lot.. and the reason he never asked Khushi about it is because he was worried that what Shyam said might be true.. and he thought he wouldn't be able to handle it if that were true.. think about it, why did he marry her? If it was someone else, he would have killed her.. I don't know.. bought her with money.. but Khushi was his.. he wanted her, he didn't want to lose her.. so he married her.. but he still didn't want to ask her, because he was scared that she might actually prefer Shyam over him.. he knew he wouldn't be able to take that if she did tell him that.. Finally he started regretting his actions, when he saw her tell her mom about how perfect he was.. and then she has to try and commit suicide and he had to tell her the truth. now he realized that maybe deep down that she was right.. well, he sees the change in her behavior and the way she confessed that he mattered to her, at the airport.. so he wants to go back to her.. and boom, he gets kidnapped.. and then he saw that she came in search of him.. when no one in his family even realized that he was kidnapped! and he saw the way she hugged him.. he knows she loved him.. and the telepathic conversation.. he knows, believe me, he knows!!!

Ok, yes, that was Arnav's pov.. let me get this straight.. One, I hate guys who abuse women, having had such guys in my life (my current bf is a sweetheart, though!)!! So I hate that they have to show Arnav abusing her this way.. I mean the only reason I like Arnav is no matter how much pain he gives her, it hurts him more! 
Two, no matter what crappy past he has had and no matter what trust issues he has, if Arnav doesn't trust Khushi now after she risked her life, gave up everythign that mattered to her and worse, even had to let the creep touch her face (I want to puke still.. thinking about that) .. then I'm sorry to say this, but Arnav doesn't deserve her.. she should just leave him, no matter how hot, sexy or caring he is!!!! The CVs are sensible.. the show has been very realistic so far.. even the MU has been realistic.. or so I feel.. so now it will be illogical and ridiculous if Arnav doesn't trust Khushi.. after all that she has suffered just because of him!

Ok, sorry for the ranting.. I just have to keep telling myself this every time.. that Arnav will trust Khushi.. Arnav will trust Khushi.. I think I even had dreams about this last night.. I want this to end soon, 'coz I can't take this suspense any more!!!! ðŸ˜­
so true!! this is the only hope i see at the moment...Arnav please don't fail that girl again...
u have failed her more times than u could count..and she comes back again n again for u inspite of all of that, has been theref for u everytime u wanted...but somewhere there will be a line...a line once she crosses she will not come back to u...u'll lose her forever cz she will be too broken to not just be back to u..but she'll be too broken to raise her head again..
Originally posted by Punkin22

Loved your post.  Beautifully written.  Please ASR/Arnav stand for our Khushi.  Help our Khushi prove her innocence and pure heart once and for all.  Thank you for your post...
hope he hears us alll...😳
thank you for representing the whole of IPKKND fandom feeling through your post.
Nice one !

tfs😭
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Arnav will trust her.. he loves her.. and he knows she loves him too.. 
So let's look at it from his point of view.

I pray ur right... 

From the beginning, he knew she was different; he couldn't stop thinking about her. For a guy who claimed that no one mattered to him, that nothing mattered to him, suddenly, he could not stop thinking about her, worrying about her, her tears affected him, he wanted to see her.. and he was angry, that she had that effect on him. He didn't want to be attached to anyone, because of something in his past.. that we still don't know about.. so he tried with her, what he did on everyone else.. insult them, cause them pain, make them scared of him and drive them away.. but unfortunately, it didn't work on her.. she was strong and adamant.. she was the only one who could ever stand up to him.. and then when they tried to stay away from each other.. fate brought them together.. sometimes in teh form of Anjali, sometimes in the form of Arnav's car trunk etc.. Ok, now they fall completely in love with each other.. Arnav slowly accepts that what he felt towards Khushi is love.. and he wants to tell her that.. but then he sees her with his jijaji, someone he trusted a lot.. and the reason he never asked Khushi about it is because he was worried that what Shyam said might be true.. and he thought he wouldn't be able to handle it if that were true.. think about it, why did he marry her? If it was someone else, he would have killed her.. I don't know.. bought her with money.. but Khushi was his.. he wanted her, he didn't want to lose her.. so he married her.. but he still didn't want to ask her, because he was scared that she might actually prefer Shyam over him.. he knew he wouldn't be able to take that if she did tell him that.. Finally he started regretting his actions, when he saw her tell her mom about how perfect he was.. and then she has to try and commit suicide and he had to tell her the truth. now he realized that maybe deep down that she was right.. well, he sees the change in her behavior and the way she confessed that he mattered to her, at the airport.. so he wants to go back to her.. and boom, he gets kidnapped.. and then he saw that she came in search of him.. when no one in his family even realized that he was kidnapped! and he saw the way she hugged him.. he knows she loved him.. and the telepathic conversation.. he knows, believe me, he knows!!!

Ok, yes, that was Arnav's pov.. let me get this straight.. One, I hate guys who abuse women, having had such guys in my life (my current bf is a sweetheart, though!)!! So I hate that they have to show Arnav abusing her this way.. I mean the only reason I like Arnav is no matter how much pain he gives her, it hurts him more! 

Thats when i fall in love with him...

Two, no matter what crappy past he has had and no matter what trust issues he has, if Arnav doesn't trust Khushi now after she risked her life, gave up everythign that mattered to her and worse, even had to let the creep touch her face (I want to puke still.. thinking about that) .. then I'm sorry to say this, but Arnav doesn't deserve her.. she should just leave him, no matter how hot, sexy or caring he is!!!! The CVs are sensible.. the show has been very realistic so far.. even the MU has been realistic.. or so I feel.. so now it will be illogical and ridiculous if Arnav doesn't trust Khushi.. after all that she has suffered just because of him!

Ok, sorry for the ranting.. I just have to keep telling myself this every time.. that Arnav will trust Khushi.. Arnav will trust Khushi.. I think I even had dreams about this last night.. I want this to end soon, 'coz I can't take this suspense any more!!!! ðŸ˜­
Love ur ranting... makes me feel sooo good my heart swells up with hope...i rem everything thing...n love the red ones...but stilll there is a little doubt...which i hope mishti comes n clears it hahahahahha ðŸ˜‰
Fuzzy, I didn't want to tell you, because I know you don't like spoilers.. but mishti sort of did.. ðŸ˜†
She said that there will be a lot of romance soon.. very exciting track that is sure to bring the TRPs up.. but she didn't want to explain more.. 
Originally posted by princessunara

so true!! this is the only hope i see at the moment...Arnav please don't fail that girl again...
u have failed her more times than u could count..and she comes back again n again for u inspite of all of that, has been theref for u everytime u wanted...but somewhere there will be a line...a line once she crosses she will not come back to u...u'll lose her forever cz she will be too broken to not just be back to u..but she'll be too broken to raise her head again..
😕
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Fuzzy, I didn't want to tell you, because I know you don't like spoilers.. but mishti sort of did.. ðŸ˜†
She said that there will be a lot of romance soon.. very exciting track that is sure to bring the TRPs up.. but she didn't want to explain more.. 
i Only believe mishti spoilers ... n im waiting for her to tell me there will be no MU between Arshi...BUs rest all i cant take... this i cant anymore...😕.. ill also accept Anjali becoming
 Shyam-li hahahha

Love u damsel...since last few days im dreading the Arshi mu...i dont mind the romance spoilers hahahahha...😆😉😳
Hey Faz,you've just put down everything that I've been thinking after watching todays episode.This is the time for Arnav to be just Khushi's Arnav and show full on trust and support her no matter what the opposition say.It's about time he redeemed his love and himself to Khushi and us so we can also get to see the true depths of his love.Will his love stand the test of time?It still remains to be seen!I am hoping in my heart of hearts that the Cv's don't let us down and give us the chance to see now the pure,devine,sacred love that Arnav posseses for Khushi,where we can also fall in love with love again,like we did so very badly during the diwali episodes.