Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

now we know why pankuri likes him

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
he told her the truth he was going to see other girls,  he did not  make up a story he told her what was really going on.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorSlexie4evaRitu--Misek-halifax004xMidnightStarxPoojaa_PTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now we know why pankuri likes him" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14Poojaa_PTacker_Holicsuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanvi_124

Yeah, Aditya is a loyal and nice guy from heart... He just had some bad experiences and seen some bad things in life that makes him very practical about things... He thinks from is brain all the time and never listens to what his heart says... I can understand him...

If my parents were fighting all the time and if they were divorced, then I would hate it too... Infact, I can't even imagine not having my parents together... I would just hate life... All children want a happy full, and supporting family that includes a mom and a dad together... I can only imagine how he must feel ...

But he has a great heart... His father, his Nana, his aunt, even his mother all r clean hearted..., although his mother Is strict, you can see that she has feelings and she regrets her failed marriage and knows that it affects her son and everyone around her... She has emotions and it looks like she is only like that because she never had a mother...

So it's starting to make sense.. I really like the characters,, they all have so much depth and meaning to themmm..for example, Pankhuri is a girl I can relate to...She is educated, simple, and decent like average girls... She is not a crybaby like other heroines... She thinks both from her heart and mind and at the end of the day, she decides which one is the best decision...

I'm really liking this serial, it show reality and what is real...
fab analysis  loved it its going to be a lovely show

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Agreed. He is honest n a nice man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789suk19

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. Aditiya is a very honest and straight forward guy. He says whatever he is feeling. Its going to be interesting seeing how they finally get married. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.