Os-MG-My Love Will Never Die (Epilouge-Pg4) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Continued-
that night i was admitted to hospital.but i managed to send her.i was discharged after 2 day..i stepped in college.sameera came to me and hugged me and said that after the letter maan was so happy.he proposed me.i felt my heart complety broken..i wished her and maan happiness and left the college forever..i saw many missed cal from him and my friend..but that time i really wanted sometime alone.today is his and sameera marriage..today he wil be her.i hurted me alot.but i was somewhat happy..
Edited by ishanidhi08 - 11 years ago
here i am sitting in hospital bed,counting my breath..but now i felt relief..after sharing my pain..i dont know what i did was right or worng but what matter to me was his happiness..i wished them to be happy..
-Geet handa
i closed my dairy and darkness was coming to absorb and finally it came and i closed my eye forever with the name on my mouth maan..
marriage prepration was at full swing..but maan felt that his most important part was gone away..when he was told sameera wanted to meet him.
Continued-
i entered her room.she was looking beautiful.she came close to me and confeSsed that all that date prepration and letter was done by geet..but she love maan..i was shocked.my world thrashed..she told that she done this to make us one..i really  dont know what to feel and what to say..i was blank when my marriage was conducted..
2years passed
i was leading a happy life when i was called for a function..which was done on some ones honour..and we left for there..
we entered the venue..
Continued-
the photo was covered.when i met my friend Arjun, who arrange it..we all stood their.everyone was there leaving geet..when i heard Arjun saying "its for my dearest friend who left me and us.she was angle and always looked for other happiness.but sadly she had cancer and 2year she left us..she was noother than Our Geet..Geet Handa" and the cloth was removed from photo and i and sameera stood totally shocked..geet left me.my best friend had cancer and here i am leading a happy life..oh god
Continued
i was broken..she left me..what type a friend i am and i heard him"whatever i describe about her is less..she was an angle.but she left was with her dairy..in which we have her life moment,her desire and may be love" and he started Reading.it has all mine and her moment..i had tears in my eye and saw sameera in tear also..but   when he read the last page i was i tear,i was broken..she loved me and i saw sameera also crying and at the end when i heard her wish.i felt i lost an angle..
Continued-
she always saw my happiness,my desires and my dream but i.. i just left her..al had tear in their eye..but my heart pained and ran outside and shouted through tear"ggeeett" when i felt a tug.. i saw geet and hugged her and she too hugged me..i heard her Say "maan why are you crying..i am always their in your heart and is waiting for you i heaven..promise me maan that you wil be happy with sameera,she is nice person.plz?".i nodded and hugged her more tight and i heard her say..
Continued-
"MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE for you maan..i am waiting for you maan..but now i have to go" i hugged her more tightly and said "No"i heard "maan i have to..i wil be waiting for you take care" and she vanished and saw sameera..we both hugged each other and saw towards star..i saw her smiling and said to her "MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE FOR YOU GEET " and tear escaped from my eye and she again vanished..
how was it?
do tell me
waiting for your reply.. 😊
sooo emotional
i cried omg
too emo
thank you all for beautiful comment..
wil be giving an epilouge soon..
hope u like it..