How come krish falled 4 rajni??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello every1😊
This is the 1st time i am coming 2 this forum and making a post and also i started following this show last week!! i reaally liked krish's character and nature and he is really really cuteee😍
now coming 2 the topic...i just a loong loong promo of this show where he and his best friend paulami😍 are getting engaged!!😲( not seriously😆) in mandir,very happily and i assumed he loves her and wants 2 marry her but when i saw the episode...the picture was completely different where paulami was making every1 agreed especially krish's mom that they dont wanna marry bcoz krish loves rajini a lott ☺️and krish should marry rajini only👏!!!
how come all of a sudden this big major twist🥱???? can any1 plzzz tell me😕??

Hi, welcome to the forum!!😊

It was love at first sight for Krish. Actually, he went to his cousin's, bua's son, wedding and saw Rajini there. So, that's it...❤️😍

Originally posted by Praves

Hi, welcome to the forum!!😊

It was love at first sight for Krish. Actually, he went to his cousin's, bua's son, wedding and saw Rajini there. So, that's it...❤️😍

but what about his feelings for paulami???🥱
It was Paulomi who was in love with him!!  He just loved her as a friend... he was so confused, yaar!!!  😕
heres a short update for u😃

it was poulomi who fell for krish, n she was krishs best friend too.

krish was confused  n he had no feelings for poulomi but hez father convinced him n asked him to go ahead ...krish got engaged to poulomi in a mandir( just to make her happy)...but he never fell for her, he tried alot but he failed...poulomi told him her love is enough for the both(so indirectly poulomi knew krish isnt in love with her )

n then he saw rajnibala n realised she is hez love, but he dint want to betray poulomi, n poulomi was such a good frend tht she saw love for rajnibala in krishs eyes...n then tried to convince hez parents..
After all paulomi who has taught krish what love is and what happened when your love come across you.same things happened with krish when he show Rajni.so paulomi is responsible for herself what i believe
Originally posted by Broken.Angel

heres a short update for u😃

it was poulomi who fell for krish, n she was krishs best friend too.

krish was confused  n he had no feelings for poulomi but hez father convinced him n asked him to go ahead ...krish got engaged to poulomi in a mandir( just to make her happy)...but he never fell for her, he tried alot but he failed...poulomi told him her love is enough for the both(so indirectly poulomi knew krish isnt in love with her )

n then he saw rajnibala n realised she is hez love, but he dint want to betray poulomi, n poulomi was such a good frend tht she saw love for rajnibala in krishs eyes...n then tried to convince hez parents..
Oh now i got the whole story...hmmm...quite interesting😉...feeling sorry 4 paulami
Anyways... Thanx Broke..Angel 4 the short update😛