Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
sorry dear members of PSH forum for my endless topic thread bcoz no matter what ever minute I get onew idea to open a new thread...I hope my topics dont bother anyone n helps forum members to provide their cmnts n stay active.Embarrassed

so even before becoming a thakurein she needs to learn how to talk like them, adopts herself to their lifestyle, her wardrove, hairstyle and study too. When today amrita was trying to make sugni look good so Vikram likes her more, the thought came in mind, whether Amrita can help Sugni to go through a makeover which will keep Vikram's mouth wide open by her rediscovered beauty. Day Dreamingwithout hurting her own beauty, brain ofcourse! What do u say...do u want her to get a makeover n if yes then what sort of make over?? 

feel free with ur viewsHug

thanks

SaraSmile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazwiddyTeamvampiresnainakkknamitagloryzPutijaChalhovromancefankomal07Vinnie79Laila2009Shell16pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thakurein Sugni's Makeover" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i want her to get a makeover too but not look like Vikram's sister LOL...may be leave her hair out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdystephhhrani-luckipyar-ishk

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
It would be refreshing and even though I feel like she doesn't need much of a makeover, every actress gets one once she's married in the show. 

One thing I don't want is Sugni adapting and changing her ways to fit in with them. She's unique. That must be preserved. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdromancefanLaila2009Elysiastephhhpyar-ishk

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
She'll look good in saris since she has a nice figure besides being tall. She should let her down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanstephhh

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yes she should and I think would have a make over...I think once she is married  Saree's would come into play...I just hope she keeps it uniquely her. She is already beautiful , so no need for much.
 She will have a little adjusting to do...like stop removing her slippers for every fool that passes her way lol.
Educating herself  would be a good option to, and Amrita  is the perfect person to help her with that!
Her personality though should not change. that bravado, standing up for what is right and just, bouncing back when things look hard...finding a way to make things work..that is the Sugni we and TVS fell in love with , and that should not change one bit!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefanShell16stephhhpyar-ishk

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I like the way sugini is ...her dress is simplest yet she look so beautiful ..imagine she wearng heavy dress with jwellary ...what more beautiful she can look ...
I like her simpicity & would love to see her like this some more time till vikram marry her ...

romancefanShell16stephhhpyar-ishk

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

i was actually imagining in a scene in the long series of my day dreaming which never stops durin exams as wel tht prob wt if they show a scene of sug dressing in a differ dress make her look more stunning n stands infront of TVS n then v gt to c a romantic scene n yestr wen amu was askin her to go fr a change i was act lik WOW my dream s bec true in this case so i would love to c a makeover of her fr a short time probably fr a romantic scene wit TVS n gt back to the old self tht v love her in wat say ppl

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhhShell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I wouldn't want Sugni to change too much.  I like her the way she is...her simplicity is what is most attractive about her.  Education would be great if she wants that.

PS: Sara,   I don't have much time to be very active but do come in from time to time and love seeing your topics so continue.  :)

romancefanLaila2009stephhhpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.