Phir Subah Hogi

Is Dhanuma trying to save sugni?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I was thinking about this from many days, especially from the rain scene between Vikram and Sugni which is intentionally disturbed by Dhanuma...and this feeling is increasing after watching each episode...Dhanuma wanted to go away from the haveli and that too without telling the actual reason to any one...and more over what Vikram said about his wife to Sugni is completely different what Amritha said her in the latest episode...may be his wife is still alive or he himself is teh reason for her death...One thing is clear that Vikram is may not be the good guy and still we have so many layers of his to see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Dhanuma trying to save sugni?? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
TVS abt him something does not add up to moi..

There is something to his past he is not revealing..

Also why does he keep saying "When there is a right time I will marry you Sugni"

What  is that keep making him say "Time is right'

Besides he looks tooo old and with a big belly for a young sugni..

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I think dhanuma knows lot about family ..that even other family members dont know . She might be giving warning & i guess vikram really have grey past which might affect there relationship .sugini cursity will end up revealing truth about his first wife ...if he actually involved in murder ...

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
  May bee... save sugni...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.