Phir Subah Hogi

Is Dhanuma trying to save sugni??

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Why do i feel dhanuma knows about Vikram's past and she is cautioning Sugni against the danger in future.

Amrita's version of Vikram's married life says vikram wasnt happy with her. Does this mean he might be responsible for her death?

Looks like there is a grey past of Vikram to be revealed. Vikram might have decided to leave his past behind but can Sugni overlook it...

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mayb so we will hve to wait n see wht hppns nxt

its getting interesting but I dont want Vikram to b negative or grey...he might hve grey past but now she shud b positive n sugni's love will help him

I hope whtever happns doesn't hurt Sugni n Vikram's jodi n they r together

hoping for best for Sugvi
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow I never thought of that. Very good prediction Aarathi. I hope he's not a killer though. Sugni will not be able to accept that. It would destroy their relationship, no matter how much they love each other.
sssj thumbnail
yes i also feel the same thing. She is definitely saving sugni.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
me cant accept either... @Prabhdeep I hope CVs wont do tht...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
frankly speaking seeing how the story is progressing i  still feel TVS is not what he pretends to be...
things will slowly be revealed here on...

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suspense suspense suspense...they are setting us up for a the mystery of TVS past!.  I am loving it.
Questions running through my head.  Did she die in an accident...or was she Murdered? Is Vickram the culprit???(NO please!) Where is Dhannumaa off to  all of a sudden...this silent lady definately knows all the secrets of the house!
 I have a feeling Sugni's curiosity  about  the 1st wife might lead her into some trouble, if she goes digging. I had a bad feeling when her mother kept telling her to be careful and listen to her heart..( as though instinctively she knows something is going to happen!)
 But whatever, the time to test their love and faith in each other is near...
As long as they are together through it all I will be happy...but if the CV's decides to separate them that would be disappointing

cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way the story is going, I hope TVS will stay positive and does not heart Sugni in present and in future.
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was thinking about this from many days, especially from the rain scene between Vikram and Sugni which is intentionally disturbed by Dhanuma...and this feeling is increasing after watching each episode...Dhanuma wanted to go away from the haveli and that too without telling the actual reason to any one...and more over what Vikram said about his wife to Sugni is completely different what Amritha said her in the latest episode...may be his wife is still alive or he himself is teh reason for her death...One thing is clear that Vikram is may not be the good guy and still we have so many layers of his to see...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TVS abt him something does not add up to moi..

There is something to his past he is not revealing..

Also why does he keep saying "When there is a right time I will marry you Sugni"

What  is that keep making him say "Time is right'

Besides he looks tooo old and with a big belly for a young sugni..