Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Why do i feel dhanuma knows about Vikram's past and she is cautioning Sugni against the danger in future.

Amrita's version of Vikram's married life says vikram wasnt happy with her. Does this mean he might be responsible for her death?

Looks like there is a grey past of Vikram to be revealed. Vikram might have decided to leave his past behind but can Sugni overlook it...

Edited by ash_arti - 27 June 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sssjSaima2010PutijaChalhovcroziaxx-Srushti--Misek-komal071gunjan7-rupa-MR21saijahnavijmoyee200manzilmukulKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Dhanuma trying to save sugni??" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
mayb so we will hve to wait n see wht hppns nxt

its getting interesting but I dont want Vikram to b negative or grey...he might hve grey past but now she shud b positive n sugni's love will help him

I hope whtever happns doesn't hurt Sugni n Vikram's jodi n they r together

hoping for best for Sugvi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddySaima2010komal07Vinnie79tulipdaisy

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Wow I never thought of that. Very good prediction Aarathi. I hope he's not a killer though. Sugni will not be able to accept that. It would destroy their relationship, no matter how much they love each other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykomal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahani

sssj

Groupbie

sssj

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yes i also feel the same thing. She is definitely saving sugni.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010tulipdaisy

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
me cant accept either... @Prabhdeep I hope CVs wont do tht...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykomal07tulipdaisy

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking seeing how the story is progressing i  still feel TVS is not what he pretends to be...
things will slowly be revealed here on...

Edited by nneeiill - 27 June 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21tulipdaisyKhatamKahanimanzilmukul

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
suspense suspense suspense...they are setting us up for a the mystery of TVS past!.  I am loving it.
Questions running through my head.  Did she die in an accident...or was she Murdered? Is Vickram the culprit???(NO please!) Where is Dhannumaa off to  all of a sudden...this silent lady definately knows all the secrets of the house!
 I have a feeling Sugni's curiosity  about  the 1st wife might lead her into some trouble, if she goes digging. I had a bad feeling when her mother kept telling her to be careful and listen to her heart..( as though instinctively she knows something is going to happen!)
 But whatever, the time to test their love and faith in each other is near...
As long as they are together through it all I will be happy...but if the CV's decides to separate them that would be disappointing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddycupdkomal07tulipdaisyKhatamKahani

cupd

cupd

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
The way the story is going, I hope TVS will stay positive and does not heart Sugni in present and in future.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddySaima2010komal07tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.