Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Riya3193

Riya3193

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Couldn't they find A better looking actress then the main lead?? I mean the guy is good looking so couldn't they find a girl who atleast matches him? It really doesn't seem real specially in todays reality ...No offence to anyone but this is a Industry where looks does count but I guess these days it's more about knowing people and being related to important people rather having the looks AND the acting talent
I know people might disagree but it's the truth of today.

Edited by Riya3193 - 28 June 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyeyesTheCaptainDebo_AfghanM1s5_5unsh1n3ZaYaHolic.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The main lead" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Yes i disagree wid u... The girl is new...And will take time to become a member a part of tellywood..Bt she convinced me since day one...Her smile is real good and no fakeness in her acting like other newbies...

Today she was best at her part...Smile

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelToshibestSlexie4evaRose_7Ritu-avi_k_thecraze92Thamanna85karipadoc42.ooBubbleGumoo.SaJanLuv14ipkknd-fan-scarlett---BimBim--Closed.........Poojaa_PPrincess_123anusha.cochinash91mushiroxxprc_fan1Tacker_HoliclonelyshadowFIZK6...vibha..._Divya_

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
The actress playing Pankhuri is pretty and she has this innocence about her, which also relates to her character. I think she and Adi both look very good together. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelar4lyfSlexie4evaDanikaGinaginnyRitu-TheCaptaindoc42moon.riverteletubbyTacker_Holicanusha.cochinash91Poojaa_P--BimBim--Closed.........prc_fan1_Divya_.RajvirNandini.

Closed.........

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelPavitrakavzzSlexie4evadoc42samrudhi.rTacker_Holicprc_fan1ash91FIZK6

Rose_7

Rose_7

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i think she is doing a wonderful job 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelSlexie4evaRitu-samrudhi.ranusha.cochinTacker_Holicprc_fan1FIZK6

ar4lyf

Groupbie

ar4lyf

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
i think for a new actress she is doing an amazing job

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelRitu-samrudhi.rprc_fan1

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
She is doing an amazing job. Her smile n her expressions are real.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelluvabhiya9prc_fan1

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
She is very beautiful I like her features!!! Its just I felt her make up was a bit loud!! They should make her look more calm and use more warm colours on her it would suit better because she has a very innocent faceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavitraprc_fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.