Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devi Rati Cursed Devi Parvati - Need Justification (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Actually, my mom was questioning todays storyline based on the topic you posted. Plus, I never knew that Kamdev needed soldiers to help in shooting the arrow. I thought he can do it on his own. Anyways back to your topic, yeah, I was wondering like then how was Karthikey born and about Tarkarsur's destruction. I was like "What tha...??" I just want the storyline to go to where Parvati does Tapasyas and that stuff to please Shivji and they getting married :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sups230695subha2601sukhi...Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devi Rati Cursed Devi Parvati - Need Justification (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
hi Guys,  I am going to some research about this.. but read here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
they will show some diversion from the shraap-but seriously...cursing the mother of Skanda and Ganapati is down right ridiculousROFL...beacuse everyone knows that she did have children of her own and yes got all the sukh she could have got from them!
@TM-we havent heard of such a shraap in our life-me wondering where the Cvs heard it fromROFL

vanadhi.Vrish.sukhi...Nikki_Titli

rahul_27

rahul_27

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I cant imagine how Maina will react to this...Rati cursing Parvati...Maina will surely throw her weird antics at Rati to make her renounce the curse.. LOLLOLLOL

vanadhisubha2601

kavya.sravya

Goldie

kavya.sravya

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hi
i am a silent yet sincere reader and fan of this show and forum. i was truly amased to the ridicule  of rati cursing parvati---- mother of universe!  come on she is supposed to be mother of all mothers in this world and also said to be purna gharbini meaning always  pregnant --- soo true as mother of all of us . they may show some way out of it   but still it is against all the notions of parvati .
 come on cvs   we agree you can take liberties to make show interesting but may be this is far fetched idea. though in our country we have countless stories that too contradicting each other this is truly out of my imagination.

Sups230695Sweet24vanadhisubha2601

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
If cvs having the idea of argument that no scripture in Hinduism is authentic,that they  got modified periodically , so that they are also undergoing creativity  , Then i  love to say one thing to them .
They are not  Maharishis and Trikaldarshis , They are just humans , they have to rights to collapse ,what  is already written and worshiped by Millions of devotees .
 Rati 's Curse is utter crapConfused   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24subha2601Nikki_Titli

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
they also shown that only revati and rohini got married to chandra..but i have read that chandrama got married with 27 daughters of daksh but loves only rohini

Sweet24Nikki_Titli

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
The most ridiculous,preposterous and ghastly creative liberty that the cv's have taken so far,cursing the eternal mother of the universe!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sups230695Sweet24subha2601

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.