Devon ke Dev Mahadev

   

Devi Rati Cursed Devi Parvati - Need Justification (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Joined: 07 December 2006

Posts: 2594

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Originally posted by camella

in one line - 
'CVs naam hai hamara,
script, mytho facts aur sach ko badalna kaam, aur imaan hai hamaara' 

this should be there motto from now onTongue


Well-said! Clap
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL


 

kya karoon dear..just turned towards satire and sarcasm instead of frustration with the CVs LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devi Rati Cursed Devi Parvati - Need Justification (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010

Posts: 15787

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkr531

But that also doesnt make sense as rati cursed she will not have santan ka sukh. But parvati very well had all the sukh from her santan like marraige of ganesha skanda their child hood play etc etc.
they will some sort of reversion from the shraap. thats what they did with shiv as well


regards
Krishna
They might show a way out, getting Kamadev alive in some other yuga & till then he will be Ananga. May be in the end they will show the Purana's story, like they have mostly done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

MahadevSunder

Newbie

MahadevSunder

Joined: 31 March 2012

Posts: 26

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camella

in one line - 
'CVs naam hai hamara,
script, mytho facts aur sach ko badalna kaam, aur imaan hai hamaara' 

this should be there motto from now onTongue



Very true...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisukhi...

kkr531

Senior Member

kkr531

Joined: 28 February 2012

Posts: 333

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by kkr531

But that also doesnt make sense as rati cursed she will not have santan ka sukh. But parvati very well had all the sukh from her santan like marraige of ganesha skanda their child hood play etc etc.
they will some sort of reversion from the shraap. thats what they did with shiv as well


regards
Krishna
They might show a way out, getting Kamadev alive in some other yuga & till then he will be Ananga. May be in the end they will show the Purana's story, like they have mostly done.


Most ridiculous part is rati never ever in any puran cursed anybody. i dont think she is even capable of doing that.

i am also concerned that , they might use this as an opportunity to drive wedge between shiv and parvati. Mena further getting a chance to blame shivji for all this.

i doubt this might also be a ploy to keep potential suitors like dandak etc at bay and even mena at bay as no one will marry barren women.

they have certainly opened up infinite number of ridiculous opportunities.

regards
Krishna

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratemnx12vanadhisukhi...subha2601

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Joined: 10 July 2011

Posts: 11297

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
What was that all about..why are they showin us crap!! I mean do they really think that were stupid and dumm!!!ShockedAngryCensored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesvanadhisukhi...Nikki_Titli

xyyz

Senior Member

xyyz

Joined: 21 December 2011

Posts: 735

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
even i have never heard of this. i was quite surprised after watching that scene. cvs are just putting whatever they want in the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

kkr531

Senior Member

kkr531

Joined: 28 February 2012

Posts: 333

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Now  Parvati should also get angry and burn rathi by opening her third eye

then rathi can join kaamdev wherever he is

that would be dramatic


anything is possible for  CVs

so why not this

LOL

regards
Krishna




Edited by kkr531 - 27 June 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesvanadhi.Vrish..Reshama.sukhi...subha2601Nikki_Titli

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Joined: 10 July 2011

Posts: 11297

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkr531

Now  Parvati should also get angry and burn rathi by opening her third eye

then rathi can join kaamdev wherever he is

that would be dramatic


anything is possible for  CVs

so why not this

LOL

regards
Krishna


Now thats a good one ..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesvanadhimary78613sukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.