Devi Rati Cursed Devi Parvati - Need Justification

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, What they showed in today's episode was totally wrong...They showed Devi Rati cursed Devi Parvati which is totally wrong. I never heard or read anywhere. 

If anybody know about it please explain...Please it's a request..

I too hv never heard or read abt it.it's nothing but creative liberty by da cvs 2 show more drama and add more confusion in da show. 
Even none of us knew till they showed it tonight😆
It is one of those imaginary track, which may show the reason of unusual birth of Ganesh & Kartikeya.
but why they are going into wrong direction. I think there is no need of this, it makes wrong impression on audience. I hurt a lot to saw this...
MahadevSundar.dis is not da first time dey r doing it.dey hv done it umpteen no.of times since da show started and will continue doing so.
Dey showed Daksh cursing Shiv dat he will be worshipped by anyone.Isn't dat more ridiculous?Dey completely changed da reason why shivratri is celebrated and brought deir own story in it.  Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
in one line - 
'CVs naam hai hamara,
script, mytho facts aur sach ko badalna kaam, aur imaan hai hamaara' 

this should be there motto from now on😛
Originally posted by camella

in one line - 
'CVs naam hai hamara,
script, mytho facts aur sach ko badalna kaam, aur imaan hai hamaara' 

this should be there motto from now on😛

Well-said! 👏
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by mnx12

Even none of us knew till they showed it tonight😆
It is one of those imaginary track, which may show the reason of unusual birth of Ganesh & Kartikeya.

But that also doesnt make sense as rati cursed she will not have santan ka sukh. But parvati very well had all the sukh from her santan like marraige of ganesha skanda their child hood play etc etc.
they will some sort of reversion from the shraap. thats what they did with shiv as well

regards
Krishna
Originally posted by narangi_77

Well-said! 👏
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

kya karoon dear..just turned towards satire and sarcasm instead of frustration with the CVs 😆
Originally posted by kkr531

But that also doesnt make sense as rati cursed she will not have santan ka sukh. But parvati very well had all the sukh from her santan like marraige of ganesha skanda their child hood play etc etc.
they will some sort of reversion from the shraap. thats what they did with shiv as well

regards
Krishna
They might show a way out, getting Kamadev alive in some other yuga & till then he will be Ananga. May be in the end they will show the Purana's story, like they have mostly done.