Members Lounge

// The Royal Family \\

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome I-Fians! Today us CC's bring you a post full of the latest news happening on the other side of the world.

G re a t B r i t a i n.

We believe it's always good to be informed on the happenings of the world to keep up with the hots and happenings.

So for this month, you must know about two happenings in Britain. One of which is that Britain has had to gear up for the O l y m p i c s which are being held in London this time round, and all Londoners are very excited but as you can guess from the title this post has nothing to do with the first happening (the Olympics )at all.๐Ÿ˜† It's actually about the

'
royal family'.

Britain has very recently experienced a great m i l e s t o n e in 'Royal' history. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has just had her Diamond Jubilee. And the entire United Kingdom has been wired up with this considering this has only happened twice in the entire history of the Royal Reign.

Her coronation took place on 2nd June 1953 and Her Majesty has been reigning for 60 years now, so as a celebration of her reign we have invented our own 'Royal Family' system.

So here comes the fun bit! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

We have allocated titles, duties and signatures to all I-Fians, including the DT and general members..after all are we not one big family?

So are you ready to claim your reign and fulfill your duties? Pay close attention to the questions at the bottom of each signature, as they could change your life for all eternity ๐Ÿคฃ

Look at the post below to see what names have been allocated to you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by curledup - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Lets begin with the Admins of I-F or as we like to call them the 

Kings & Queens of I-F land
:
The Admins are always there to introduce and implement rules for us common folk, their reign always makes life easier for the common citizen, if there is a problem it is immediately fixed and we sincerely hope they are to rule and reign forever.

So Admins do you agree with your roles? 
Do you feel we have done justice to your duty? 
And if there one rule you could abolish right now which one would it be?

Moving on lets talk about our princess's or also known as our 

Crazy Creatives
The duty of a CC is to contribute with thrilling and jovial news, their role is to make sure all citizens in our land is never unhappy, however they also need to be serious at times and deliver the harsh reality beyond our lands. 

So CC's do you feel that you have an immense amount of pressure?
Is the role of a CC 'fun'?
And if you had a magic wand that could make absolutely anything in the whole world, what would it be?

Alongside our Princess's we have the jesters

BollyCurry Buzzer
A bollycurry Buzzer brings spicy news ripe and ready for the ears of the active citizen, they bring excitement to the table as we await for their news

So BC's do you feel happy when people listen and avidly read your articles?
Name one actor or actress you would love to interview

Moving on from the ones who bring us sincere joy, lets come to the protectors of our land. 

The Moderators 
All moderators maintain civility and peace in the environment of the individual forums be it global, channel or the usual moderator, and when the brutal words come they stand up like the Army and fight for what is right.

But there are three types 
The global moderators - Commander in Chief of the Army

The Channel moderators - The Lords&Ladies 

And last but certainly not the least
The Moderator - The Army

So Mod's do you agree with your roles?
Do you feel your role is challenging? Do you feel respected with your titles and duties?
If for one day our K&Q's decided that you were permitted a day off what day would it be and why?

Let us move on to the busy bie's that was incorrect spelling I know ๐Ÿคฃ

The Royal Writer or as an active citizen would say 

The Coolbie:
Our Royal Writers never fail us with their usual up-to-date updates on the life of our entertainment be it through recording it beforehand and posting it up or writing it after watching a lengthy episode which may or may not have been interesting for them.

Do you agree Coolbies&Videobies? 
Do you feel we have done justice to your role?
And this question is just on general to any Video/Coolbie if there was one show you would like to write or update about (other then the one you currently do) which would it be?

A Duke&Duchess of Morals:

The Viewbie
Our viewbies are always on the look-out for anything suspicious, eyes like halks they maintain a civility in the forum, reporting and spying. They have never failed to establish a perfect scene on a forum.

Viewbies do you always do your job right? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Is there one forum you would love to view over? If so which one?
When was your first ever viewbie experience? Was it scary?

Finally our beautiful and wonderful

Active Citizen:
The common active citizen always participates in games and competitions with passion, they are opiniated lovely people, always bringing a refreshing feel to the forum.

Active citizen do you feel that we do a good job?
Do you agree with your role?
When did you become an 'Active' citizen?

That's it ladies and gents, all over. 

We have finally had our coronation  in one building at one time. Us CC's hell yeah we are amazing ๐Ÿคฃ

Let us remember this date, as it was the day we were all together under one roof as a big family, taking upon our roles like the good members we are.

Edited by curledup - 11 years ago
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The royal family is fully royal today ๐Ÿ˜ƒconsidering they made it to IF's global post.๐Ÿ˜† As an active Citizen I am required to bow down to the family. However In reality I am not the biggest fan of the royal family. ๐ŸฅฑEspecially after how Princess Diana was treated.๐Ÿ˜ก So therefore I respect the royal family just like I would respect any other family. ๐Ÿ˜ŠHowever I do NOT bow down to their beliefs ๐Ÿ˜† Though I gotta say I take pride in looking up to my IF royal family ๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. GREAT POST
Edited by hope20 - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RES!

I cannot type right now so have reserved. will reply in fully tomorrow:) 

But another great fun topic again CCs nd wonderfully laid out ashifa di.
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
amazing topic ๐Ÿ˜Ž

res โญ๏ธ

Using the sigg

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahahha dats an amazingg Tribute to If non ladder groups no seriously dy hav a hectic job to do alwayss ,,evrytime i see diz people bring out sum intresting topics even wen people are not intrested...yup u giazz seriusly need a *Salute* like Queen Elizabeth!!!! :)) <3333 Just have fun wid ur job!! or say task :))
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res... 

amazing thread Sweety ... 
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Do you agree Coolbies&Videobies? 
Yes! ๐Ÿ˜†
Do you feel we have done justice to your role?
I think yes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And this question is just on general to any Video/Coolbie if there was one show you would like to write or update about (other then the one you currently do) which would it be?
GUMRAH! which luckily needs a CB from the next month ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜†nice one great job ccs 
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That's really cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Good jobโญ๏ธ

โญ๏ธ