Phir Subah Hogi

WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
On another note...what use are those eight packs ..except for Nayan Sukh??? if you dont have a spine??? he could not tell Lady Gaga why was Amu hugging her or ask what is Lady Gaga rambling about all over the haveli?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefan..Mishh007..pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny (Page 6)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
AHH so Now I think I can decipher the VS dialogue I  will marry Sugni at the appropriate time either a divorce is required or some legal issues have to be taken care off I was thinking that maybe the wife must be in coma and not actually dead as believed by all family members but here after yesterday what Amu was telling Sugni looks like she could be insane too.

Reading about the new promo and the info bit about PSH published by DNA and Dainik Jagran

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59romancefan-Srushti-..Mishh007..pyar-ishk

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
gals vil do anything to get TVS hmmm 

hey count me in Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefan

Pooja_219

IF-Dazzler

Pooja_219

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov for the lovely update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Vinnie79] <font size="3">This is one show that continues to surprise me!!! Love the twist and turns...waiting for the fireworks!!!!!
I am also waiting for Adi's answer ...Please let him have the Guts to take a page from his uncle and Stand up to his mother about his feelings for Amrita!!!
</font>
:-) he has feelings 4 Amu?? This i have to see-he treats her like a friend :-) i mean he doesn't try to make time 4 her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59PutijaChalhovromancefan

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
if adi doesn stand up fr amu today then he neither deserves amu n never sug infact he has no spine 

n i jus lved de way vik said " u would ve been in ur 4th honeymoon" 

adi needs to learn a lot from vik onscreen n offscreen :D

thanks a lot chalhov for the update though i watch the epis i love reading them :)

Liveup59PutijaChalhov

yeshhhh

Groupbie

yeshhhh

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
:)

thank your for the update

Thumbs Up

Liveup59PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

On another note...what use are those eight packs ..except for Nayan Sukh??? if you dont have a spine??? he could not tell Lady Gaga why was Amu hugging her or ask what is Lady Gaga rambling about all over the haveli?Angry

Srusthi

G he was giving vachan huffing and puffing his chest and dole sholey just because she is a Bedni and he felt superior but what about now for his AMU lets see what he does todayDisapprove
she is taking revenge from Amu for supporting VS prem kahani with Sugni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59stephhhpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.