Phir Subah Hogi

WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .

Vikram is so sure of his love ..he knows that he has given vachan & he will leave up to that .. I loved both G & vikk scene

Every episode is awesome . The way vikram relaaised adi ..what is up to in relationship ..ahh i thought he already named there relationship ..atleast love each other . Then what amu is doing in village ..lol ...adi better tell her & make it up ..she is such sweetheart . Adi is like her mom ..havent come out of old tradition inspite of educated & living outside . He is finding sugini responsible ...both vikram & sugini is and just not she ...

Telephone call really made me think who she can be ..wife or someone who knows the truth ...OMG..so many things yet to get reveled

Gigi was too harsh on amu ..i wonder if she can allow girl to leave in village in her own house then she should have know who is she ...after all these days she ask what relationship with adi ..lol .hope adi give better ans ..i felt bad for amu ..she was badly insulted & i guess gigi wont like amu for supporting sugini & vikram

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59PutijaChalhovromancefankomal07pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny (Page 5)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
after watching yesterday's epi nd todays newsppr...i'm having a bad feeling...

aaj np mein likha tha ki "ye pyaar hai ya kuchh aur..!"...wid sugvi's pic nd shadow of some bedni dancing behind them...

nd beneath it some info on sugni was given nd it was written..."kya vikram ke pyaar mein sacchaai hai ya phir kuchh aur...jaanne ke liye dekhen..."...

it is giving me bad feeling that vikram might be negetive or sumthing...might use or or sumthing...god..!!!...plss someone throw positive lights on me..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovkomal07

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Cn u share the article?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
well...it wasn't exactly an article...along wid ahat i've already mentioned...it was written...

" ye kahaani hai sugni ki jo chhoti jaati se hote hue bhi apna jeevan swabhimaan aur sammaan se jeeti hai..sugni aur uske gaon ka vikram thakur ek doosre se pyaar karne lagte hain...lekin kya "reva manzil" ka raaz unke pyaar par daalega bura saaya..??..kya vikram ke is pyaar mein kuchh sacchai hai ya ye hai kuchh aur..??..jaanne ke liye dekhiye psh mon-fri...etc etc..."...

what's this reva manzil..???...saw this in new promo too...

Edited by mishh007 - 28 June 2012 at 12:41am

PutijaChalhovkomal07

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
THER WAS ANEW PROMO Confused??

oh goodness it looks mysterious cant wait to c wt s gonna happen m so excited act to knw wat s gonna happ n jus want sugvi in the end n vik grey to chalega bt nt neg never Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefankomal07pyar-ishk

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yeah...there was some huge bungalow where vikram went nd gulabia keeping an eye on him...then he opens some room...lights...sees some woman running ..her shadow at the window...then his keys fell nd gulabia picks tham up...ther was this mention of "reva manzil.."...

ho sakta hai uski wife se related kuchh ho..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59PutijaChalhovromancefan

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Very interesting thanks for sharing mish007

Liveup59..Mishh007..

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

ROFL ROFL ROFL Thakur Malik have a swayamvar there are so many waiting to marry you WinkLOL

Thakur malik is gonna have a Swayamwar..??? Can anyone recommend the test?? Like Arjuna had to hit the fish's eye?? What are the girls gonna do for Thakur malikeTongueTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59PutijaChalhovMeriam25romancefanpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.