Phir Subah Hogi

WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
its okay as long as Sugvi r together n vik's greyness has some tolerable n acceptable reasons. whatever happns he need not hurt Sug n turn evil...or else I will quit PSH n this forum (will miss both)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyPutijaChalhovromancefankomal07pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

In the precap it seem Dhanuma was warning Sugni not threatening her but we will have to watch to make sure.

Amrita said from what she heard his wife was pretty from the outside and some say the accident cause her death Confused Gosh is this woman dead or what, that family has a lot of secrets it seem and can't wait to find them out.

Jiji is a rude tool like her son and just cause Amu doesn't bow to her rules she insults the girl am glad she knows better not to say anything to Sugni cause TVS would have her head LOL

Adi better step up tomorrow cause if he doesn't and Amrita will feel insulted and that would cause her to leave. CV that not be your lame excuse for Adi and Thakurmaalik Sugni LOL

Thanks for the update

@ bold looks like Adi might be a contrast to Vicky!!  He won't step up for her and admit he loves her. Amu leaves inturn making room for a love triangle..Vicky - S - AdiOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefanpyar-ishk

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
whats jiji and danuma's problem.. i get that jiji hates bednis but what is dhanuma's issue.. she is a servant herself and should stay in her limits as well..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovromancefankomal07

Liveup59

Groupbie

Liveup59

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

The phone scene ...the gray is coming out...dum dum dum...is it just me or the 1st thing to run through your heads when he was on the phone was "Oh OH  Dead Wife Alert"

Vinnie79...that's exactly that came to mind  Confused  this fella (TVS) is up to something if not already into something big & bad Shocked the abrupt way he spoke on the phone & the way he ended the call made me curious Question well I am going to sit back & enjoy the rest of the serial..anticipating the evil forces coming from him ROFL

BTY M THOROUGHLY ENJOYING THE STORYLINE  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by Liveup59 - 27 June 2012 at 5:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovromancefanVinnie79ForeverSHINeepyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
 This is one show that  continues to surprise me!!! Love the twist and turns...waiting for the fireworks!!!!!
I  am also waiting for Adi's answer ...Please let him have the Guts to take a page from his uncle and Stand up to his mother  about his feelings for Amrita!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59PutijaChalhovromancefankomal07tulipdaisy

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59PutijaChalhov

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
:P felt very pity for amu, grr!! adiDisapprove

thanks chalovHug

widdyLiveup59PutijaChalhov

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your hard work Chalhov.

widdyLiveup59PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.