WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
AHH so Now I think I can decipher the VS dialogue I  will marry Sugni at the appropriate time either a divorce is required or some legal issues have to be taken care off I was thinking that maybe the wife must be in coma and not actually dead as believed by all family members but here after yesterday what Amu was telling Sugni looks like she could be insane too.

Reading about the new promo and the info bit about PSH published by DNA and Dainik Jagran
gals vil do anything to get TVS hmmm 

hey count me in β€οΈ
Thanks Chalhov for the lovely update.😊
[QUOTE=Vinnie79] <font size="3">This is one show that continues to surprise me!!! Love the twist and turns...waiting for the fireworks!!!!!
I am also waiting for Adi's answer ...Please let him have the Guts to take a page from his uncle and Stand up to his mother about his feelings for Amrita!!!
</font>
:-) he has feelings 4 Amu?? This i have to see-he treats her like a friend :-) i mean he doesn't try to make time 4 her.
if adi doesn stand up fr amu today then he neither deserves amu n never sug infact he has no spine 

n i jus lved de way vik said " u would ve been in ur 4th honeymoon" 

adi needs to learn a lot from vik onscreen n offscreen :D

thanks a lot chalhov for the update though i watch the epis i love reading them :)
:)

thank your for the update

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -Srushti-

On another note...what use are those eight packs ..except for Nayan Sukh??? if you dont have a spine??? he could not tell Lady Gaga why was Amu hugging her or ask what is Lady Gaga rambling about all over the haveli?😑

Srusthi

G he was giving vachan huffing and puffing his chest and dole sholey just because she is a Bedni and he felt superior but what about now for his AMU lets see what he does todayπŸ˜’
she is taking revenge from Amu for supporting VS prem kahani with Sugni
whats shown in the new promo chalhov??

adi seems coward along wth his expressionless blank face. Whereas Vikram is a true hero who can go to any length to fight for his love...he is the man
😲 Srushti how can you doubt what we can do to get TVS 😑

We're willing to do anything, kuch bhi 🀣

Thakurian Rani 😍
Did not see am at work someone posted in the previous pages just ckeck up its Gulabiya and TVS in that Manzil and shadow of some women but did you see SBS Sugni doing Rai in front of Thakurs

Nipun poted the promo link
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago