WU PSH 27 6 12 Relationships under scrutiny - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
by the title of this thread  you meant adi-amrita's relationship under scrutiny?? Adi is never balanced n cant handle relationships well...I wonder how few wants him with sug...it will b so lame...poor amrita, adi's mom shud knw hw to behave properly wth girl like amrita.

Originally posted by stephhh

by the title of this thread  you meant adi-amrita's relationship under scrutiny?? Adi is never balanced n cant handle relationships well...I wonder how few wants him with sug...it will b so lame...poor amrita, adi's mom shud knw hw to behave properly wth girl like amrita.

I mean all relationships read the end part Sara
@ Sara

There is no doubt in my mind Vikram is grey but that doesn't means he's evil. On my experience with serials cv will build the suspense and all will point TVS but the truth will be something else and the person responsible is none any would suspect

@ Arti

Jiji is just too much please don't use the word acting cause that actress also has no expression. What helps her to not be painful to watch is her voice modulation she has great control in that dept.

Now the reason madam J is after Amrita is only cause the girl openly supported TVS and she treats Sugni as a friend not a bedni. Madam is a hypocrite too she has issues with youngster talking in elders conversion but has no issues treat her over grown brother as a child   πŸ˜‘

I have to admit I actually like double AA scenes it was sweet they way he comforted Amrita.
Good episode, πŸ‘πŸΌ first scene jan, of the episode... vikram looks very powerful and brave.. lil arrogant when he said brahma wala dialogue, but i  feel some time this lil arrogant gives him extra charm..😳 but he is suspicious .. u can't trust him blindly.. *and cvs too*..  πŸ˜•
adi is really moma's boy and confuse about his relationship with amu.. as his mama ji said his relationship with amu is not newbie .. very long means if he wanted, till yet he could celebrate his 3rd or 4th honeymoon with her...  but khatre ki ghani is ringing.. i think amu going to leave adi.. if not for ever then for some time surly..  and i wonder if cvs want their old faltoo story then..😲  how will this moma's boy support her.. ( please ye nightmare kabhi such na ho).. πŸ˜­
and now dhano maa.. is new suspense creator .. she trying to save her or trying to remove sugani from vik's life.. can't say.. another gripping episode today..   
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
its okay as long as Sugvi r together n vik's greyness has some tolerable n acceptable reasons. whatever happns he need not hurt Sug n turn evil...or else I will quit PSH n this forum (will miss both)
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

In the precap it seem Dhanuma was warning Sugni not threatening her but we will have to watch to make sure.

Amrita said from what she heard his wife was pretty from the outside and some say the accident cause her death πŸ˜• Gosh is this woman dead or what, that family has a lot of secrets it seem and can't wait to find them out.

Jiji is a rude tool like her son and just cause Amu doesn't bow to her rules she insults the girl am glad she knows better not to say anything to Sugni cause TVS would have her head πŸ˜†

Adi better step up tomorrow cause if he doesn't and Amrita will feel insulted and that would cause her to leave. CV that not be your lame excuse for Adi and Thakurmaalik Sugni πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update

@ bold looks like Adi might be a contrast to Vicky!!  He won't step up for her and admit he loves her. Amu leaves inturn making room for a love triangle..Vicky - S - Adi

whats jiji and danuma's problem.. i get that jiji hates bednis but what is dhanuma's issue.. she is a servant herself and should stay in her limits as well..😑
Originally posted by Vinnie79

The phone scene ...the gray is coming out...dum dum dum...is it just me or the 1st thing to run through your heads when he was on the phone was "Oh OH  Dead Wife Alert"

Vinnie79...that's exactly that came to mind  πŸ˜•  this fella (TVS) is up to something if not already into something big & bad 😲 the abrupt way he spoke on the phone & the way he ended the call made me curious ❓ well I am going to sit back & enjoy the rest of the serial..anticipating the evil forces coming from him 🀣

BTY M THOROUGHLY ENJOYING THE STORYLINE  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Liveup59 - 11 years ago
 This is one show that  continues to surprise me!!! Love the twist and turns...waiting for the fireworks!!!!!
I  am also waiting for Adi's answer ...Please let him have the Guts to take a page from his uncle and Stand up to his mother  about his feelings for Amrita!!!