stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😲 OMG I just notice that's Geet

Wow I used to watch Meet Mila De Rabba too and love the BG music

It's nice to see a Kulwant & Geet fan.

As for TVS the line is long am just glad am next in line after Sugni 🤣

hey OMG...u used to watch MMDR too??? 😲 what's ur name? I might know u frm the mmdr forum...I am Sara...I used to post written updates there.
I was so sad when it suddenly end n tried hard to stop it but failed. Am glad to meet a MMDR fan here. 🤗
Yeah in my avvie its Geet, sad tht she didn't return to any new dramas after it. I heard she studied and now working somewhere. Kulwant acted in few more serials and now will get married in real life. I miss Meet mila de rabba...It was my first love to indian serials.

yeah line is long and am glad I'm third after sugni n u...😛
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFU Challov!!

and once again what an episode!!!😃

1. TVS is very sure of his love where as Adi isn't? WTH he is not in love with Amu😔 he has not given any name to his relationship???

2. Adi is giving relationship advice to TVS!!! and what abt. him? so is he just going around Amu for fun???  This definitely opens up room for him to fall in love with Sugni

3. Sadu thakur is getting mad at Sugni for nothing.. He's sure that she is going to create some trouble for everyone!!!😔

4. So hearing abt. TVS wife, why do I get a feeling that ...that...

Is it possible that his wife's death was not an accident and he ...
killed her!!!!😲  
Back story: VS was really in love with his wife.. Wife is beautiful but unfaithful??? or wicked of some sorts.. TVS couldn't bear it.. killed her by accident??? or had her killed by someone??

the way he was rude to a phone call and hung up as soon as he saw Adi made me suspicious...🤔

precap: Dhanno ma is threatening Sugni to not to get too close to TVS or indirectly cautioning her abt TVS???😕

Edited by aishu_25 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The phone scene ...the gray is coming out...dum dum dum...is it just me or the 1st thing to run through your heads when he was on the phone was "Oh OH  Dead Wife Alert"
stephhh thumbnail
plzzz chalhov make it quick

am curious

was there ny sugvi scenes??
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In the precap it seem Dhanuma was warning Sugni not threatening her but we will have to watch to make sure.

Amrita said from what she heard his wife was pretty from the outside and some say the accident cause her death 😕 Gosh is this woman dead or what, that family has a lot of secrets it seem and can't wait to find them out.

Jiji is a rude tool like her son and just cause Amu doesn't bow to her rules she insults the girl am glad she knows better not to say anything to Sugni cause TVS would have her head 😆

Adi better step up tomorrow cause if he doesn't and Amrita will feel insulted and that would cause her to leave. CV that not be your lame excuse for Adi and Thakurmaalik Sugni 😆

Thanks for the update
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stephhh

plzzz chalhov make it quick

am curious

was there ny sugvi scenes??

There no sugvi scenes today but still a good episode.

It's good they haven't shown them together we need to miss them and they miss each other too

Absent makes the heart grow finder plus as long as Thakur Vikram Singh is on my screen am good. 😳
stephhh thumbnail
so it means all know wife is dead but still we r in doubt??!!! unless we get some full proof

why is dhanuma warning her?? does it mean Vikky is grey n he wll harm sug... NOOO :(((((((((((((

amrita shud stay coz I like her presence without her the haveli wud look lame...I mean she is like a rose which blooms

yes u r right they n us shud miss sugvi n too much of sugvi scene can make sugvi charm fade a bit...but I want more intimate sugvi scenes n vikram should stay POSITIVE

daffodil81 thumbnail

Thanks for the update.
2epis without sugvi is disappointing.
Vikram's jiji is acting too much. Till now she had no objection about adi amrita then why today suddenly she was so mean to amrita. And man when will this SE stand up for his love if at all he loves amrita.
It was awesome piece of advice vicky gave adi he better take it. How can he question vicky when he himself is undecided about his love??

There seems to be a grey past of vicky. he maybe good and positive but his married life sounds fishy and suspense.

Precap was interesting. Either dhanuma despises sugni or she is cautioning sugni about future problems.
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago