Gouri and Jaggu met each other

Posted: 11 years ago
There were topics Anandi met herself and Jogia met himself, but today Jago met each other😆 both read each other mind and busy in inmasking each other. But problem tht they cd not meet thmself😆😆 Both r blaming each other spoiling their life, but the fact was tht together they spoiled others life😆 punching bag, Anandi is out of the scene, so they r punching each other😆 lage raho, i m with u to dedicate each of ur fight😉 dont worry Jogia koi ho na ho, i m with u, just keep the spirit and make Pizza madam life hell😆 we hv dedicated so much thread to prove how big loser r both of thm, how selfish is Gouri, who think only abt herself, how she used Jogia, just to win her challange, how useless and confused atma Jogia is, but today in one episode they proved thmselves😆 now i can say, both know each other very well, except few secret side of Gouri, which is still unknown to Jogia😆 both read each others character perfectly. And both even realised tht they were mistakes of each other😆 but wo kya hai, they r 
Such thick skinned people tht, these realisation change nothing and they will continue blaming, fighting and shouting.

BTW the reaction of both loser, during TV telecast was worth watching😆both were burning but blaming each other. Goury was feeling jealousy with success of Anandi, but blaming Jogia for the same. Arey madam ji he was not jealous with the success of Anandi, but with the person standing with her😆😆 Still u dont know ur True love😉

One thing is sure, Whnever Jogia dukhi, he use two tested and effective method, one is REPEATING in dukhi bar and another is RAIN BATH😆 but now his star is not with him. Both tested method failed this time. Yesterday, bechara dukhi bar nuksha failed and today he started trying Rain bath nuksha in wrong place😉 he thought tht as he convinced Gouri mata with one night rain bath, he will impress Devi mata too, but he forget tht such nuksha only work with Gouri mata and not real Mata di. 😆 He was feeling disappointed, why Devi maa is not impressed with his Rain bath, Gouri mata to kafi imress ho gayi thi and forgetting all cheating went to marry. Such a effective method. But here Mata di was even not replying his KUN KYUN KYUN ( seems virus, tranfered from Gouri to Jogia)😉 very disappointing for him. Poor Jogia still cant realise tht he himself is responsible for his downfall, i was expecting tht being harrassed with his Kyun kyun kyun, some bricks from the ceiling wd hv fallen on his head as reply of mata di😆

Just going out of the topic, knowing the forum members love for Ansh, today eyelock between Anandi and Shiv, cd hv caused some fainting😉 hope no serious damage😉

today there was no blame from gauri...but actual truth from gauri side

"jo khud khush nahi reh sktaa vo dusro ko kya khush rkhega..."
Originally posted by ankit111

. But here Mata di was even not replying his KUN KYUN KYUN ( seems virus, tranfered from Gouri to Jogia)😉 very disappointing for him.

But Mata di did send a reply to him ... she sent one big thunderbolt ... translated that means "Get lost ...stop whining and go away"...  🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by tinoo

But Mata di did send a reply to him ... she sent one big thunderbolt ... translated that means "Get lost ...stop whining and go away"...  🤣🤣🤣
but jughead cant understand such indirect reply, only fall of bricks on his head cd be direct reply😆
Originally posted by menusingh

today there was no blame from gauri...but actual truth from gauri side

"jo khud khush nahi reh sktaa vo dusro ko kya khush rkhega..."
Both were telling truth atleast for each other😆
🤣  ankit , I love this , I was expecting a post of you about gaga today. Two nuskhas - one in baar and rain bath🤣 . I think these two nuskhas he learnt from charak college . yaar no body could watch that ansh eye lock properly. everybody in depression because of jaggu returning

yaar , may be jaggu will do one tandav dance in front of devi maa in rain to get his answers. Devi maa will appear and tell jaggu - jaitsar mein ek original shiv hain jisne tandav kiye bina hi mera ashirwad paya hain ki anandi uski future wife hogi.
jaggu faints .

Both were telling truth atleast for each other😆

ok agar jagat sach bolta hai...it means his every blame either to anandi,bhairon is truth...😆😆😆
Awesome post ankit ⭐️
jaggu asking devi maa why have you done this only wid me ...he doen't know why 😆 😆 may be jaggu's dimaag ki batti is off 😆 😆
his staring at couples... 🤣
i'm wid u jaggu make ur n pizza madam life hell 👍🏼 😆

but jughead cant understand such indirect reply, only fall of bricks on his head cd be direct reply😆

ankit u r so kind hearted.. I expected mata di's reply to be a thunder bolt on his head 😆 😆

Just going out of the topic, knowing the forum members love for Ansh, today eyelock between Anandi and Shiv, cd hv caused some fainting😉 hope no serious damage😉

Ankit,

Again, you have not disappointed us.  Another Gem!!! Love love love it!

And yes, I practically swooned when I saw the subtle crease of worry on Shiv's face change to pure delight and adoration when Anandi came into view amongst the lamp bearing girls.  Loved how he looked her over...so much admiration.