BHBK is going to compete with other serials at 8

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BHBK is going to face tough competition with other serials.(it is already facing it )BHBK is telecasting at 8 clock . There are three more popular serials are telecasting in different channels at the same time.😳

At present BHBK is gaining popularity πŸ˜›but is is not enough. we have watch and time will tell how it is going to face tough weather with confidence  in coming weeks or months.

Till now  we are enjoyed the serial very much.more viewers should to watch to increase TRP  otherwise it reminds me of ( As Tanu 's mail"Hilter  reacts to phir kyun")πŸ˜‰

what  the viewers have to say on this ...??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so true, even if i want to watch BHBK my family wants to watch IPKKND etc 
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if i keep the trps aside...just loving BHBK...πŸ‘πŸΌbut as u said tough competition at 8 becoz other channels shows at 8 have got trps above 1.5 atleast...so i wish BHBK also improves its ratings...
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by Snehapatro
if i keep the trps aside...just loving BHBK...πŸ‘πŸΌbut as u said tough competition at 8 becoz other channels shows at 8 have got trps above 1.5 atleast...so i wish BHBK also improves its ratings... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes ,Sneha after keep  trp aside Even I love this serial very much.πŸ‘πŸΌ(Though i stopped watching any serial nearly two months after suddenly stop of preeto)BHBK pushed me to watchπŸ˜‰
My only concern how this serial to going to compete other serials??
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anasuya43

originally posted by Snehapatro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes ,Sneha after keep  trp aside Even I love this serial very much.πŸ‘πŸΌ(Though i stopped watching any serial nearly two months after suddenly stop of preeto)BHBK pushed me to watchπŸ˜‰
My only concern how this serial to going to compete other serials??

yup lets see it will take some time...other shows are not so new shows so bhbk should fight hard with strong storyline and at same time with some grtt krijni scenes...if more viewers start watching it trps can be 1.5 or above which is good enough...😊
princed thumbnail
we are discussin on the same topic in
 the above thread, plz join us der πŸ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3060544#59869311

rppdhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
let us try to convince our frnds and family members that this is also good love story with good acotrs,good productionhouse,good music,good concept uptill now not known.very interesting.if people enter once they will find inresting to see.
let us work hard to increase trp.