Aaha

Harsha & Shruthi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
how many of you like harsha & shruthi jodi in Aahaa?

as far as i know most of you'll like SM, prabhu & revathi in PS, kk,

but i think harsha and shruthi also doing a good job.

i saw so many criticism and demotivating comments about this couple and the drama,Shocked

but i'm  pretty sure very soon this couple and this serial will win and touch so many peoples heart,Smile

friends  those who love Aahaa please keep on supporting the serial and the artist who make us smile and relaxed for sometime.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashsdskxxxkrithikasseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harsha & Shruthi" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I love harsha and shruthi , but wish they show more of this jodi rather than prabhu raji dead love story . The creatives just rushed harsha shruthi love story but too much dwelling on raji prabhu story.

Yesterday harsha shruthi scenes were good , harsha improved a lot and the creatives should show us more of shruthi and other members in the periyavar family.

Love to see family scenes on thatha patti children and other members , i loved watching cricket scene and the children dancing scene ,wish they end up this raji track soon.

This serial is 1000 times better than other crap shows where they all use derogatory words ,shout ,plan to murder and curse each other.

The only thing which I don't like is raji giving birth to a child before marriage. Other than this I just love everything in this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anushiya1dskxxxarnavandkhushi1seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.