Jaggya's come back can't be a boon for AnSh?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys one thought has came to my mind...that may be CVs want to make a strong bonding between AnSh and want to make Anandi realize her feelings for Shiv truly and that is why they are creating path for jaggya's come back in near future! don you all think so?

let me explain..

if tomorrow jaggya will come back and will declare that he has done a big mistake...may be anandi will be confused what to do! though i think she will make him go back to gauri...but may be she will ask the sing family to accept him back for the sake of the family...but i don think that she herself will accept him back as a husband!

may be till then she will be impressed by shiv? 😳 and i think her dream has signified it already...in the presence of jaggya she will be able to decide it properly whom does she want! her past and her present both will be there with her at the same time!!..someone was talking about the movie jab we met today morning..remember at the last scene kareena told shahid that "thanks aditya that u bring back him(her ex BF)...otherwise i will not understand what i want!"...may be CVs have planned something like this only!! so that anandi can realize it properly!! 😳

so pls don be so pessimistic guys..i think anandi will choose shiv..even if jaggya will be back!

also...have u all forgot shiv's punch? 😛 i think jaggya will run away and will never ever come back at jetsar again if shiv will give him one tight punch!! 😆...so just chill!! 😉

i hope anandi make him to go back to gauri...coz intially he was blaming anandi for everything and now gauri...gauri is giving him point to point reply ...its time for anandi

kal ko fir gauri k pass bhag jayega yar...jughead k kuch nahi pata...
Agree with your view Mona ! Anandi still is not able to decide what she wants. She needs a closure and Jagya coming back will be a good thing for AnSh. Hope Shiv supports her through all this.
agree with you monamie but dil hai ki manta nahi. dar to laga hi rehta hai..

Agree 👍🏼 if t happens as u say 😊

Nw the thought in my mind is abt Dadi Sa ...Nw she wants Shiv & Anandi together

If Jagaya cums & make a great scene , worried tht if Dadi Sa might change her mind...I don't want tht to be happend ...😔

I want her to be as sweet as nw she s 😛