Phir Subah Hogi

Tuppu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Tuppu is Vikram's childhood nickname. I found Tuppu to b a cute and adorable name. When Amrita asked about it and started laughing, I laughed too. It was a funny scene in serious time. And Vikram was sort of blushing...hehehehe...Tuppu, u r so cute

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashnamitagloryzVinnie79Shell16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuppu" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
LOL yes the Tappu scene was a tension breaker...we know he is trying to get the family on his side, and is harboring no hard feelings towards them..  Love Amrita, poor girl got her self in trouble with her "Sasu maa"Confused  this is a battle between stubbornness and pride  against love and logic ...which one will win?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzstephhhShell16

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I like his nickname...

do u think he will b able to convince his family?? I wish both adi-amrita supported him n sug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryz

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
It is cute LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I like his nickname...

do u think he will b able to convince his family?? I wish both adi-amrita supported him n sug

Hard to tell at this point , but I  think he will or else something will happen. It would be nice to see  Amrita get Adi to change his side, which might make his mother change her mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzstephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
prob is amrita's opinion doesn't hve much impact on adi or her mom so far...only vikky kind of understnds her in the family

widdynamitagloryz

kim93

Groupbie

kim93

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I couldn't help but smlie at dat scene also!!Big smile Tuppu!! Thumbs Up Such a cute name for our adorable TVS!SmileEmbarrassed

widdystephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.