Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

shuld tnd be replaced by ekta in jjkn? (Page 2)

Poll Question: shuld tnd be replaced by ekta in jjkn?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [6.45%]
12 [38.71%]
17 [54.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Imagine Jassi and Armaan having 4 children and then having white hair!DeadDead

sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

Imagine Jassi and Armaan having 4 children and then having white hair!DeadDead

lolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOL

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

okayyy....TND arent that bad...plz dont curse dem, dey will turn into an ekta den...cum on....theyre not as bad as ppl make them out to be....giv them sum credit....thanx to them we have a jassi!...we have sumthing to look forward to almost every day.......i think ill b the first one to say this ( I hope tablet doesnt c this) but....

TND THANKU SOOO MUCH 4 JASSI!

n plus....its gettin interestin now n ewayz!!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

well one on noo and one on both are the same. ekta would even confuse us more by adding even more twists like 100 twists in one episode

ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u shine T&D are way better than ekta. imagine if ekta replaced T&D jjkn will be 10Dead years long and armaan wont find out that jessica is jassi until he marries and divorces 3 or 4 timesLOL. just be glad T&D are directing jjkn and by the way the show only recieved 1 years extention and i dun think that T&D can extend it anymore unless they wanna take a leap, u no wid jassi and married and their kids all. hey and dun be surprised i have active imagination. but i hope for jassi to end after 1 year.Smile

Edited by jjknrokz - 30 April 2005 at 7:48pm
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I think no becuz I don't like Ekta. T and D are way better. Smile
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Hmmmmm.....

if kekta were in.....then

1. the actors wud have better clothes...not that they need them i think they look fine and more believable in what they wear....

2. more make-up time!

3. more rona-dhonaCryCryCry and saas-bahu khichdi...

4. some closed-down cosmetic and glycerine factories and some unemployed tailors living in some remote area of some part of mumbai or india will now have work...national income badega Big smile

5. cicket team of illegitimate children....ek pati do do patni...gharwali and baharwali Wink

6. most of the characters wud forget about their original professions and star doing some weird work....lawyer cook ban jayega LOL

7. we will see more komolikas and archies in the show (as if one mallika was not enuffAngry)

8. we'll be left even more confused than where we started...ConfusedConfusedConfused?!!

9. we will be forced to see characters promoting kekta's and her brother's latest films DeadDeadDead

10. sabhi actors ekta ke naam ki maala japenge for her immense creativity in making a watch-worthy show into a pile of S***!!! Angry

NOOOOOOO!!!

Isse to achha hai ki TnD run the show with their damaged minds, atleast tab bhi show hazam hoga! Ouch

sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Hmmmmm.....

if kekta were in.....then

1. the actors wud have better clothes...not that they need them i think they look fine and more believable in what they wear....

2. more make-up time!

3. more rona-dhonaCryCryCry and saas-bahu khichdi...

4. some closed-down cosmetic and glycerine factories and some unemployed tailors living in some remote area of some part of mumbai or india will now have work...national income badega Big smile

5. cicket team of illegitimate children....ek pati do do patni...gharwali and baharwali Wink

6. most of the characters wud forget about their original professions and star doing some weird work....lawyer cook ban jayega LOL

7. we will see more komolikas and archies in the show (as if one mallika was not enuffAngry)

8. we'll be left even more confused than where we started...ConfusedConfusedConfused?!!

9. we will be forced to see characters promoting kekta's and her brother's latest films DeadDeadDead

10. sabhi actors ekta ke naam ki maala japenge for her immense creativity in making a watch-worthy show into a pile of S***!!! Angry

NOOOOOOO!!!

Isse to achha hai ki TnD run the show with their damaged minds, atleast tab bhi show hazam hoga! Ouch

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOL

Go to top