Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: suki11

Bloody CV's have to show INSA romance and the thawing of our Ice Princess Sanchi when my freaking schedule is chock-a-block!
Guys I'm relying on you all to post every last detail about INSA romance, and I mean everything, from every eye lock, frown, sigh, hand brush, lingering looks, to all the emotional dialogues!
Please do this for me! I swear I will do pretty much anything you want, but I need to know everything about the upcoming epi's! Lol I can't log on and post on IF but I can still get on to IF as a visitor and see what you guys have wrote!

Sob I have to go now as my bro is really screwing, and my babi is moaning about how she needs me to go suit shopping with her this weekend! And don't even let me get started on what Gabbar and Thakur are doing...

Suki, I am really feeling bad for you. ðŸ˜”
You know today I was looking for your post in this thread when I first walked in here. When I couldn't see I was wondering what may have happened !!!
Anyways Eurocup was interesting today. The semifinalists are playing. So can't blame your Dad ! ðŸ˜† But the rest of the things. OMG you are as swamped as myself. Anyways. Don't worry! watch them afer Tuesday in all leisure.

Cheers

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago
madanike thumbnail
So now love is going to blossom b/w indu and sanchi .Well that's great but I wanted it to happen slowly .Well if indu and sanchi are together then who is the next troublemaker.Now shukla will be sent to jail and I don't know what will happen to tiwari.I don't know what kind of twists are the cv's trying to make?So no more election track and now on we will get to see improvement in indu by sanchi
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madanike

So now love is going to blossom b/w indu and sanchi .Well that's great but I wanted it to happen slowly .Well if indu and sanchi are together then who is the next troublemaker.Now shukla will be sent to jail and I don't know what will happen to tiwari.I don't know what kind of twists are the cv's trying to make?So no more election track and now on we will get to see improvement in indu by sanchi

Nikki...  I think they this week they will show that they are comfortable with each other  (no more fighting )and after that love will happen ... not bad
madanike thumbnail
OH GOSH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madanike

OH GOSH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES

Nikki i will continue this discussion in the new thread created by amit . Check that out.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shri, you are laughing at my day dream expense..lol..sab chalega...i have been grinning like an idiot all day!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ suki ðŸ¤£ for your sake i just hope you don't leave this page of rants open, lest your bhaiyya/bhabhi stumble upon it... 

namz... suki and shri all seem swamped by work...and you know what shri... as you mentioned, I think us hopefuls are reading too much into the article..i think it meant 'thawing of their enmity' more than an 'actual romance' or anything and i think thats what makes sense at this stage anyway.. but then again, when have sanchi and indu ever had a proper normal conversation apart from the jail one... and that too all alone...either they are always surrounded by mehek and his friends... or the last opportunity was during the SR episode...
obviously sanchi couldn't have had a normal conversation during the SR episode...so this being their first interruption-free opportunity to fling insults/ to have a few realizations and then to sorta melt a little bit -> we are all super excited (and God knows how long this lone meeting-opportunity between the two will last, if less than at least a decent amount of time, I'm going to be mega-pissed!)

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww thanks for all you support guy's lol! I know the timing of INSA romance sucks for me. But I know I will find away chai aise chai vaise, to get onto IF somehow! And it seems God is on my side too! Lol where I live in the UK we have a full-blown thunderstorm with lighting and everything! So guess what?! Sports day was cancelled! So that means I have a couple of hours before work to log onto IF! Woohoo!

@Lashy rofl I know I'm making my babi and bro sound like monsters, but I'll confess something to you, that secretly behind all this moaning I love them deeply. And I know they love me, the reason my bro was doing my head in last night was because my workplace had given me a new contract, and he had spent hours poring over all the freaking small print, and whatnot, to make sure it was a decent one before letting me sign anything.
And my babi wants me to go suit shopping, so that she can buy me something to wear for an upcoming wedding. Lol I'm too lazy to go myself, and keep saying I'll just wear any old thing, but no my lovely babi insists I have to have a whole new outfit.
Although this is a sweet gesture, she's also inviting my sister's and their kids, along with taking all three of her own, so I don't how the hell I'm going to be able shop peacefully, alongside that mini zoo...

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Anitkh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suki11

Aww thanks for all you support guy's lol! I know the timing of INSA romance sucks for me. But I know I will find away chai aise chai vaise, to get onto IF somehow! And it seems God is on my side too! Lol where I live in the UK we have a full-blown thunderstorm with lighting and everything! So guess what?! Sports day was cancelled! So that means I have a couple of hours before work to log onto IF! Woohoo!

@Lashy rofl I know I'm making my babi and bro sound like monsters, but I'll confess something to you, that secretly behind all this moaning I love them deeply. And I know they love me, the reason my bro was doing my head in last night was because my workplace had given me a new contract, and he had spent hours poring over all the freaking small print, and whatnot, to make sure it was a decent one before letting me sign anything.
And my babi wants me to go suit shopping, so that she can buy me something to wear for an upcoming wedding. Lol I'm too lazy to go myself, and keep saying I'll just wear any old thing, but no my lovely babi insists I have to have a whole new outfit.
Although this is a sweet gesture, she's also inviting my sister's and their kids, along with taking all three of her own, so I don't how the hell I'm going to be able shop peacefully, alongside that mini zoo...

hahahah! that is sweet of you brother and bhabi lekin in this case i totally understand you haha koi humare aur INSA love ke beech aaye? KABHI NAHI 😆