Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Paulomi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

videosearcher

Groupbie

videosearcher

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Is Paulomi totally out of scene & Picture?  I am missing Paulomi ... I dont know how interesting the serial  would be as Rajni is a typical serial bahu , same ready & there for everybody in the family & traditional kinds,  Which has been played by Thousands of other bahus in all serials. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajpalkashishSoapaddiction11ami_31irene_c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paulomi" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

videosearcher

Groupbie

videosearcher

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Come on ppl !!! 112 views & no one has a clue about where is Paulomi & if she's gonna come back or not ???????????????????  

serendipitydkm

serendipitydkm

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by videosearcher

Is Paulomi totally out of scene & Picture?  I am missing Paulomi ... I dont know how interesting the serial  would be as Rajni is a typical serial bahu , same ready & there for everybody in the family & traditional kinds,  Which has been played by Thousands of other bahus in all serials. 

I also hope that she will. After all, they had spent the beginning of the show developing her character. I didn't have chance to all the episodes. So if she didn't quit her job she will be back for sure.

rppdhr

Groupbie

rppdhr

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
may be she will come back in later half .after all she is friend of krish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.