Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

2 things i expected which didnt happen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
during  the epi i expected two thing  to happen...one i wanted to happen the other one i didnt wanted to happen

1. wen in yuvi-gyanesh scene...gyanesh says,"pura din to suvreen ke piche pade rehte ho."
n yuvi replies,"phir se bol tu kya bola??".

wht i expected- i expected gyanesh to repeat his sentence, yuvi to give him a punch n yuvi to blurt out sumthing we wud love to hear!!! (i wanted this to happen)
wht happened- 1 of the prof. came n the fight stopped

2.during yuvi n sasuma scene, wen suvi is leaving...
wht i expected- wen suvi ws leaving i expected that sumthing lyk this wud happen-
yuvi will shout,"arey topper tu kaha ja rhi hai??? (i didnt want this to happen as 1st impression buri pad jati... coz suvi's mom doesnt lyk her to talk wid boyzzz
)

wht happened- yuvi was silent!!!

wht say guys??????????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91soumyakdmgfanA1lizzie1765isnattaniya_dostiisweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 things i expected which didnt happen" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hahahaha awsum postBig smile...and yess soo true even i was interested to see wat Yuvi wud say to Gyaanesh since he pulled the plug called SuviLOL but aahh Prof came but thats ok heheheTongue

and yess in the sasuma scene even i thot that oh no abhi kuch bolega Yuvi and sumthing mite go wrong hehehee but thnkgod that didnt happen and mamma G. remained impressed by jamai babu heheheheLOLTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynbusygalmedhahpsanamika143..

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahahaha awsum postBig smile...and yess soo true even i was interested to see wat Yuvi wud say to Gyaanesh since he pulled the plug called SuviLOL but aahh Prof came but thats ok heheheTongue

and yess in the sasuma scene even i thot that oh no abhi kuch bolega Yuvi and sumthing mite go wrong hehehee but thnkgod that didnt happen and mamma G. remained impressed by jamai babu heheheheLOLTongue

yaar waiting for yuvreen n mummy papa scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
lmaooo, gyanesh hugged yubiROFL n the way yubi was talking wen he saw prof behind gyanesh, jo v ho i enjoyed the scene.
  yubi was really mayush wen he saw suvi leaving.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika143..sweetshine

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

lmaooo, gyanesh hugged yubiROFL n the way yubi was talking wen he saw prof behind gyanesh, jo v ho i enjoyed the scene.
  yubi was really mayush wen he saw suvi leaving.

aww my sweetheart ws dukhi dun worry he will break into suvi's house!!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshinemeghasingh

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
lolz!! i knoe jab usko love ho jayegaa wo suvi k ghar aaram se chala jayegaa, wo aasani se fool bana deha apna saas-sasur ko.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
2nd reason toh jayez tha...but I also expected something else to happen in the first one!!!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Even I wanted Yuvi to do something like that in Gyanesh-Yuvi scene..:/ 

Edited by isnat - 27 June 2012 at 5:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.