neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

For now..Pankhuri Family don't know anything abt Adi's Mom & Dad Relationship.

If they Think that Adi is honest person and thats y he talks like that or somthng else will help them to take any positive decesion abt Adi & Pankhuri then what will happen Next..when they will comes to knw that Adi Mom & Dad are living Sepreatly and Actully don't like each other..and thats what the reason of Adi asking the question abt Divorce..
Will They Say Yes for the marrige??? What is ur opnion Guys???
Edited by neeme - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm i duno it qould have been different if they told the truth because a lies affects their trust in the family. However mayb they dont find out about adhi parents seperation because adhi may find pankhuri as a method of bringing his parents together.
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_bella

Hmm i duno it qould have been different if they told the truth because a lies affects their trust in the family. However mayb they dont find out about adhi parents seperation because adhi may find pankhuri as a method of bringing his parents together.

Yah ..I agree with u :))
Bt in Pankhuri family..Relations matters alot... and may be after finding the truth they will say No for the marrige..and more than this they can think that Adi's family tries to hide this Big truth from them.. and they was just behaving like normal Husband and wife infront of them just for marrige Sake..
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
r they diviced ot just living seperately...im a bit confused...😕 i want avantoka-harish to sort out their differences n be together...:)
neeme thumbnail
I missed Today Episode..will watch tomorrow..
Till now..i m confused They are Just seprated or Divorce???
in the start i was Thinking that may be Adi don't knw abt his Dad.. who was he and where is he now..bt look Story is Much Different then my expectation...

Bt wht i do..the way avintika was talking abt her husband with her Dad..i thought Adi was Kid when his Dad and mom Sepreated and now he don't knw abt his Dad..
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Harish and Avantika are divorced. In the earlier promos wasnt Adi saying how almost all marriages end in divorce, hence his insecurities about marriage.

Mushi ... I too hope they sort out their differences and get together again. It might happen after Pankhuri and Adi get married.

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adis parents   are separated  i dont think they are divorce it seems adi mum could not cope with how harish lived  so she separated from him
Sanjana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel as if they're going to judge adi based on his parents relationship. No offense, but thats what we indians do.. judge a book by its cover. And i dont blame them. why would you want to send your daughter into a house where everyone lives their own life, but not as a family?.. i darn well know my daddy wouldn't. 
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching todays episode I think they wouldnt have too much of a problem. As long as they think Adi is a nice and honest guy i think its fine. Also hopefully Avantika and Harish amend their relationship.