Dc's negative character

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Offcourse Dc's character has had some recent modifications. Dc's character was "grey" not "negative"!!! So the way Dc tried to molest Meenakshi in the precap shocked me!

And this was not how the story was meant to go. But due to the show ending next month the Cvs are forced to sum up the story. Thus, because Grey characters take alot more time to resolve the Cvs decided to take the easy way out and just turn Dcs character completely negative. 

I believe the way Dc's character has been turned negative was a recent development and a result of the decision to end the show IT IS NOT A PART OF HOW THE ORIGINAL STORY WAS MEANT TO BE...

We were suppose to get a Dc+ Meenakshi equation! 

Please answer the poll which gives you the option to vote whether you think, Dc's character has been turned negative due to recent developments or if it was part of the original plan of the Cvs.

i tried to make a poll but it an error keeps occurring! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I will not call DC's character negative, He has always shown the Bad side of the world where one wants to strike BIG... Every one in this world is selfish and evryone has a good and bad part.. Phases needed to be molded when its needed...

He challenges every contestant on the platform of ASA, It started with Meenakshi it will end with Meenakshi... She has to prove that come what may she will keep her morals way high and will not knead down to anything...What is the outcome of the way he showed his behavior in the precap is to still put Meenakshi on the stage of ACID...

Once motive can be gauged by the different dimensions the situation takes... I will wait and see the outcome as he always rooted to the point that anyone can dream but they have to pay the price to the route of their dreams and achieve their goal.. DC's character is always maintaining that ri8 from the begining others change but he has been rooted with the challenges he throws on every individual and bring out the inner aspect of them thats how I see it.. Meenakshi  staying rooted to her morals is a challenge for her since the world is definetly BAD outside and inside and every phase what can u do to uphold ur dignity and stand up with your face up is what is challenged here...

So grey or negative I doubt it fits in DC's shoes according to me...
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i i feel it is still gey  :/ and will turn positive...i hope so
jmoyee200 thumbnail
  only very bad person...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Dc just...🤬 Dc ko ulta latka ke kore se marna chahiye...😡
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dc is human being and what he shows and reflects on that only..i found his struggles,his dealings with his inner demons amazingly portrayed..in end he  Will show the world how his inner strength Will win over evil
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There was one epi i watched and i made this topic. But after watching the next episode (a day later)... Dc's character took a 360 turn. The Cvs took us into Dcs past and now i believe he is very much a positive character not even Grey.