Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Romeo ki juliet + Aneesh's obsession over his pool

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
In the last Promo Suvreen left us confused when she said "she will become romeo's juliet". Now that Yuvraj has signed up for something to do with acting according to the precap. I think Suvreen will get the role of Juliet. SUPER SUPER HAPPY, DYING TO SEE EM TOGETHER!!!

Ohh and I almost forgot to add:

Why is that everytime Aneesh is at home, his girlfriend is always either 1) about to jump into the pool 2) coming out of the pool 3) or standing near the pool. lol and almost always, she has got her swim suit on. Weird!

And it is a possibility that Aneesh is a long lost son of the Principal (just a wild thought). While Im 100% certain that Yuvi is the son of the Principal.

Edited by survi035 - 27 June 2012 at 8:24am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHATA3110roseliJiaaReesoumyakvampyrgirlrichaJo_Pinchysubhakmhlisnatanamika143..lizzie1765surbhi_d3kamalapushpaForeverForU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romeo ki juliet + Aneesh's obsession over his pool" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Lol...I agree...first of all...I can wait for Romeo-Juliet play in YuvReen style & lagta hai ki logo ke against conspiring Karne baad Anish ko pool mein swimming karna Bahut passand hai =))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
lol  i also think same whenever aneesh is at home he is always at pool with his gf in swimsuit

survi035

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
LOL aneesh and his gf feel hot LOLLOLbecause garmi bahut hogayROFLROFLi hain delhi meinROFLROFL , toh they like to be in the poolEmbarrassedLOL to cool themselves offROFLROFL
ROFL

survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hahah!! Im glad you all noticed Aneesh and his pool Hehe

gunsri

gunsri

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i am waiting for romio juliet play

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yuvreen as romeo-juliet...sounds perfect...btw isn't the girl playing aneesh's gf jasmine from splitsvilla??

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Exactly!
I don't like this pool connection of Anish..! Lagta hai set mein sirf pool he mila hai..ghar toh hai nai :P

Yuvreen as Romeo-Juliet! :) Adorable!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.