Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Episode dissection labarotory

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Moving, sweet and reminiscent evoking.  If I were limited to only a handful of words, that's how I'd describe Suvreen Guggal-Topper of the year. Then again, I've never been good with brevity and I do have an open-ended word count available, so let's cut to the chase and get right to it.

The episode dissection laboratory is a place where we rant, rave, discuss, dissect and post suggestions over the episode.You get the hang of it, right? So without further ado...

Anne tells Suvreen that she can just lie to her parents.They can just hire fake parents to meet the principal and ask for Yuvi's help.Naro too jumps up in excitement over this but Suvreen firmly rejects this plan because she doesn't want to lie.I understand her stand on this but is it the right time to act all morally righteous?Poor timing I'd say.

Suvreen goes to her home to reveal the truth.Her mom tells her that her dad has gone out on a business trip.Suvreen realizes that she would have to tell the truth to mom and adorably chides God saying that if he cannot solve her problems at least he shouldn't complicate them.

Mom declares that she is cooking Rajma Chawal today and Suvreen smiles radiantly after hearing that.She asks mom to teach her how to make it.Mom gets a shock at that and asks Suvreen if she is sick. Haha.

Later at the dinner table Mom asks Suvreen if she has something to say.Suvreen invents an imaginary friend and tells mom about her as the one who tried to help someone but got misunderstood by the principal, now her parents are called over by the principal.Mom says that she already knew that the girl had done something wrong and rants about the new generation kids who  don't know who they should help and who they shouldn't.Oh-oh.Suvreen worries over this.If this was mom's reaction over a friend doing it then she rightly thinks that she is royally screwed.

Tultuli calls her and Suvreen asks her how did she guess that she was in trouble?Tultuli asks her what has happened now, has she lost an assignment or locked horns with Yuvi.Hahahaha.Suvreen tells her with worry that her mom dad got called up to meet the principal.Tultuli reacts dramatically at that and then convinces Suvreen to write a letter to her mother.Mom is delighted by this news taking it more as an invitation rather than a PTM.

What follows is a hilarious chat between the principal and mom.Mom is treating Principal like an old friend and she's all like here have ladoos and all.But Savitri Devi is a forced to be reckoned and not much time later she tells mom all about Suvreen's mistakes.Mom is furious and orders Suvreen to leave the hostel.

Comments
I think of this part as a filler, mostly because we didn't see Yuvraj here.

So what do you think about the episode? Liked it?Hated it?Start with the dissection.

Edited by -Zeffa- - 28 June 2012 at 8:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeepsujairohitlizzie1765.sariminoz.isnat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode dissection labarotory" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Reserved

seoulbeats

seoulbeats

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Reserved

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.