Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Adi is not wrong

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Don't know why pankhuri's family over reacting on adi's direct speech with pankhuri, he is a modern guy and not much sansakari family like pankhuri's..
He is right to me yaar, giving phone number is not a crime..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ginaginny

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Theres nothing wrong in Adi in giving Pankhuri his phone number, but talking about divorce and settlement is. Its like he's expecting his marriage to end in divorce. From what he's seen about his parents marriage, he feels insecure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Poojaa_P

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Theres nothing wrong in Adi in giving Pankhuri his phone number, but talking about divorce and settlement is. Its like he's expecting his marriage to end in divorce. From what he's seen about his parents marriage, he feels insecure. 
I agree completly. with u FizTongue...giving his phone number was not at all wrong.Tongue...meeting alone was not wrongTongue...God knows why Pankhuri's family were behaving like this on such a trivail matterConfusedConfused but his asking about divorce and settlement is wrong OuchOuchits not only wrong but rude too.Dead...i mean common u just met the girl.Confused...and the third question u ask is wat bout divorce..Shocked...i know he is insecure and bitter on marriageConfused but still this is common sense we are Indians not foriegners...ConfusedConfused...i love Adi but still this was a bit wierd Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

I agree completly. with u FizTongue...giving his phone number was not at all wrong.Tongue...meeting alone was not wrongTongue...God knows why Pankhuri's family were behaving like this on such a trivail matterConfusedConfused but his asking about divorce and settlement is wrong OuchOuchits not only wrong but rude too.Dead...i mean common u just met the girl.Confused...and the third question u ask is wat bout divorce..Shocked...i know he is insecure and bitter on marriageConfused but still this is common sense we are Indians not foriegners...ConfusedConfused...i love Adi but still this was a bit wierd Confused

Sameera ... its only mamaji making a big issue out of it. Her own family didnt mind in Adi wanting to talk to Pankhuri alone.
So you love Adi already?  Wink  I just love my first Adi Day Dreaming  and i miss him  Cry
The pink shirt that Adi had on in the last scene in yesterdays epi, it reminded me of my Aditya wearing the same/similar shirt.

sameera_ori Senior Member
sameera_ori
sameera_ori

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Sameera ... its only mamaji making a big issue out of it. Her own family didnt mind in Adi wanting to talk to Pankhuri alone.
So you love Adi already?  Wink  I just love my first Adi Day Dreaming  and i miss him  Cry
The pink shirt that Adi had on in the last scene in yesterdays epi, it reminded me of my Aditya wearing the same/similar shirt.

So u liked Aaditya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand Aadiya as well i was also an Adiya fan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedstill am...Aaditya 1 was grt...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and his and Priya's jodi was also fantastic...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but i love this AAditya...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedfrom a long time back...yup u r right that mamaji has blown a small issue outr of proportionSleepy
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Nothing is wrong with Adi, but the show presents how different at times two families from different places can be. It shows how both are right at their own place and that each needs to be open about the concept and respect the other. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index