Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
i am going to give it a try too LOL i know it wont be as good as Namzdi's OS but bare with me haha
here it goes:

Indu Singh's family was going to someone's weddingparty, everyone was dressed and ready to leave. Sanchi's family happened to know those people too, so they were also invited.
Indu told the family that he had to go somewhere so he will go with the other jeep, the rest of them can go. Before indu wants to leave the house, he is searching for his Kada, he can't find it anywhere.
He goes to the door to see if it has fallen from his arm when he tried to open the door. But when he goes there he sees Sanchi.she is wearing a green lehenga, indu's eyes trace her body, she is looking gorgeous with her bindi, earrings, chooriya, her waistband. He can't take his eyes off her. Sanchi steps closer to indu and she raises her hand, yeh lo indu, tumhara Kada, uss din yeh humare ghar me reh gaya. He remembers what happend that day, he looks at sanchi and sees how she is blushing. He goes closer to her and says, accha hua ki yeh kada waha reh gaya, issi bahane se toh tum aagaye.
Suddenly they hear the door, someone closed it! Sanchi goes to the door to open it. but it's locked from the other side!!!
Mayya locked the door thinking that indu has already left the house, what now???!??
sanchi is worried because they have to leave for the wedding, Indu tells her it will be fine and he will drop her there safely. He pulls her arm towards her. Sanchi looks worried, Indu comforts her and makes her sit on the sofa. Indu is sitting next to her with his arm around her, Sanchi ghabrao mat, main hoon aapke saath. Sachi looks at him and she feels safe, she goes near him and hugs indu. Indu holds her and touches her nude back. he brings his hand upwards, sanchi doesnt make a single move. Indu unties her blouse from the back and sanchi looks up. She feels like her blood is flowing faster. Her hearts keeps beating and she cant stop looking at indu's eyes.Indu turns her around and kisses her back. He moves on to kissing sanchi's neck and then he reaches her lips, but then he stops. He wants to be sure sanchi also wants this. sanchi cant wait any more and she starts kissing indu. The two have become one, indu and sanchi fall on the ground. Indu is on top of sanchi. He kisses her neck and her belly. Before they go any further, sanchi's phone rings. She scares up, when she tries to sit up, she is tied to indu, the two look each other deep in the eyes and they realise what just happend.

tell me how you like it, i hope i didnt go too far..
if you want to know what hapend when indu went to sanchi's house(when he lost the kada) tell me LOL

Edited by Anitkh - 27 June 2012 at 2:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11seriallover_OMGFaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91NamzzSonali.SAbsoluvHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-shaadi ki tayyari" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Arre wah Anit! Good job!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Absoluv

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Arre wah Anit! Good job!
LOL 
thanks aapse behtar nahi hoga but still, couldn't resist myselfEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91NamzzAbsoluv

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
@anit ... not bad yaar ... u too ...

Welcome ... love you for this post ... again this one also took me to another world ...

aaj maar dalo sab milkar ...

AnitkhNamzzroshaeldsouza91

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

@anit ... not bad yaar ... u too ...

Welcome ... love you for this post ... again this one also took me to another world ...

aaj maar dalo sab milkar ...
thanks im super glad you liked itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
loool ek episode main AD ne kyaa narmi narmi geeli aankhon ke saath jo sanchi se baatein kar li... ham sab mein kaise kaise khayaal aane lage hain... LOL
imagine if the romance actually starts budding...*sigh*

Good job Anita...Embarrassed

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

loool ek episode main AD ne kyaa narmi narmi geeli aankhon ke saath jo sanchi se baatein kar li... ham sab mein kaise kaise khayaal aane lage hain... LOL
imagine if the romance actually starts budding...*sigh*

Good job Anita...Embarrassed
hahaha tab toh hum hypnotised ho jayenge abhi se yeh ho raha hai tab kya hoga sahi kaha tumneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
wow lovely FF Anit ..keep it up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.