the jodi number one bak 2getha afta a yr

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged

hi guys this is 4 all aamna sharif (kashish) and rajeev khandelwal(original sujal) fans in kahin to hoga.

rajeev is the host of deal ya no deal on sony. this week aamna sharif is coming on the show 2 rock with rajeev. its a must, u will get 2 see aamna and rajeev flirting outrageously and its also a chance 2 see aamna's mum who will be there and rajeev flirts with aamna in front of her mum too, so ppl it is an episode which you cannot miss. On top of that aamna and rajeev are back 2gether after one whole year. if u want 2 know how fab it is going 2 be, u can see sum clips on this link, do check it out and decide 4 ureself and trust me, u will want 2 watch this episode even if u are not a fan of them, trust me u will not regret watching itWink. most of us hav sony so plzzz don't miss it, especially ppl in india

http://www.zippyvideos.com/7867856865323266/rajeevaamnasbs/

thanx 2 sangeeta 4 the link. if u want ne more info u can pm me or saara1. thanx 4 listening 2 me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the jodi number one bak 2getha afta a yr" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top