Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
so savitri belongs to rajasthan(surname,costume indicate dt),yuvi iz haryanvi nd aneesh iz of course south indian...nd they r all somehow relatedConfusedConfused...personal enmities,intrigues nd wot not...
SG seems to be going da saas bahu serials way, throwing all logic to da windsCry
its a certified 'what the!!' situation !!
hope they remedy it b4 its too lateOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003soumyakJiaaReetaniya_dostiilizzie1765isnatashred12prc_fan1meghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a very 'what the' situation at SG" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
allright this is called regional integration  what is happening in sg ClapClapStarStar
sd & dps are rajasthani , yuvi is haryanvi ,
aneesh is a north indianLOL let me clear that doubt becoz they are 2 surnames which are similiar to each each ortherShocked when we pronouceShocked it  NAYYARLOL & NAIR Shocked
THE SURNAME NAYYAR IS PUNJABI SURNAME ]Smile
WHILE NAIR IS SOUTH INDIAN SURNAME LOL
 I DONT THINK SO ITS GOING THE SAAS BAHU SERIAL ROFLROFLTHEYRE MAKING IT MORE INTERESTING THATS ALL
LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgal

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
even i m feeling so
But our Cvs suprise us anytym which keeps us engage ..but i guess this whole fisco has bcum interesting

lizzie1765

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

allright this is called regional integration  what is happening in sg ClapClapStarStar
aneesh is a north indianLOL let me clear that doubt becoz they are 2 surnames which are similiar to each each ortherShocked when we pronouceShocked it  NAYYARLOL & NAIR Shocked
 I DONT THINK SO ITS GOING THE SAAS BAHU SERIAL ROFLROFLTHEYRE MAKING IT MORE INTERESTING THATS ALL
LOL
LOL
remember aneesh's speech to da juniors?...he said dt if dey couldn't understand his  hindi,he could always switch to malayali
nd later suvi kept corecting his hindi...so dt proves he iz south indian..
u might be ryt abt da integration thing..bt its too early to say nything

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.2

i think hum khud hi linkups kar rhe hain sab k beech...so cv's ne iss serial ko saas bahu type abhi tak toh dikhaya nhi hai...n we all dont noe that is yuvi connected to savitri...i agree aneesh's charachter is confusing n is going lil low..but i disagree that yuvi is related to savitri..(actually not sure yrr,,) but i completely disagree dat dis show is goin like a saas bahu one!!

i dont mean to be rude!Smile
n yeahh..

SG ROX!!Big smile
haan yaar dt wz a bit exageratedTongue
actually SG iz very intelligent show nd we hv high hopes wid it...
nd ya SG ROX!!!lol

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

[QUOTE=lizzie1765]
allright this is called regional integration  what is happening in sg Star

LOL
remember aneesh's speech to da juniors?...he said dt if dey couldn't understand his  hindi,he could always switch to malayali
nd later suvi kept corecting his hindi...so dt proves he iz south indian..

nope didnt see the aneesh speech parConfusedt  , wow hes a mallu i mean malayaliShocked , even im a malayali im mean delhite malluLOL ( born and brought in delhi ) . but i have adoubt ROFLthat his real name is aneesh or not he must have  taken some one else"s  name & identity i m soo sure of that ShockedAngry.so big qeustion where the hell is the  real aneesh nayar .ShockedROFLROFL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

<font size="1">
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

[QUOTE=lizzie1765]</font><font size="1">allright this is called regional integration what is happening in sg Star
aneesh is a north indianLOL let me clear that doubt becoz they are 2 surnames which are similiar to each each ortherShocked when we pronouceShocked it NAYYARLOL & NAIR Shocked
</font>
LOL
</div>remember aneesh's speech to da juniors?...he said dt if dey couldn't understand his hindi,he could always switch to malayali<div>nd later suvi kept corecting his hindi...so dt proves he iz south indian..

nope didnt see the aneesh speech parConfusedt , wow hes a mallu i mean malayaliShocked , even im a malayali im mean delhite malluLOL ( born and brought in delhi ) . but i have adoubt ROFLthat his real name is aneesh or not he must have taken some one else"s name & identity i m soo sure of that ShockedAngry.so big qeustion where the hell is the real aneesh nayar .ShockedROFLROFL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dear u really shud c da anish intro epi..coz da princi introducd him as an ex student who hd a distinguishd record..so he cudn't possibly steal smbdy else's identity cz da management knew him 4m his student days...bt ya dere are some hidden facets of his identity dt are yet to come to the fore..he seemscentral to da SG mystery..we'l find out abt it soon.

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
this whole aneesh track is sooo confusing SillyROFL

pinkgal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.