MEGHA KE RUKHEPANN NE TRP KI BAND BAJAAI - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow manesha now the title looks more interesting.
Originally posted by manesha76

I think TRP increased after Megha's confession . πŸ˜³

thats good news then Embarrassed

hope the TRPs gain momentum from this week onwardsπŸ˜ƒ

this show definitely deserves to be in the TRP raceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Raone

Wow manesha now the title looks more interesting.

All thanks to Bidzie πŸ˜›

Change kar diya Title πŸ˜›
Thank youuu! Chal ab dekhte hai next week ka kya haal hota hai! I do feel that kuch accha hoga with the dream seq and Jaysurya stuff! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Thank youuu! Chal ab dekhte hai next week ka kya haal hota hai! I do feel that kuch accha hoga with the dream seq and Jaysurya stuff! πŸ˜Š

Sacchi yaar i really do not want to loose this serial due to TRP . I am really scared as Colors par nayee serial anewali hai πŸ˜• πŸ˜”
I wanna knw dat did nbt has maintained a decent trp till date?
I wanna knw whtr nbt has maintained a decent trp till date?
@manesha and @bidzie: i also don't want too loose this serial bcuz of this non-sense TRP ratings bcuz NBT ne hi mujhe TV dekhne ki wajah di hai.

Sacchi yaar i really do not want to loose this serial due to TRP . I am really scared as Colors par nayee serial anewali hai πŸ˜• πŸ˜”

Which Serial are you talking about???I too think that Megha;s constant rejection has been the result in toppling of TRP of NBT...How long would viewer see the same thing first it was Amar jaap ke mere jeevan me Amar ke place koe nahi le sakta then it's for Mohan bhalae and all that...Atleast show some different and logical...As the yesterdays Megha's drem scene  has received positive response in the same way the prabahat Lahar scene also received positive response so,CV's need to understand that the viewers either want to see a total denial phase between Mohan and Megha or some good intimate loving scenes...Not that confusing scenes where Mohan always runs behind Megha and Megha soo's her away citing different reasons...Please CV's read the nerve of the Viewer's if not atleast see some forums to get the feedback of your work...
Originally posted by crazy87

Which Serial are you talking about???I too think that Megha;s constant rejection has been the result in toppling of TRP of NBT...How long would viewer see the same thing first it was Amar jaap ke mere jeevan me Amar ke place koe nahi le sakta then it's for Mohan bhalae and all that...Atleast show some different and logical...As the yesterdays Megha's drem scene  has received positive response in the same way the prabahat Lahar scene also received positive response so,CV's need to understand that the viewers either want to see a total denial phase between Mohan and Megha or some good intimate loving scenes...Not that confusing scenes where Mohan always runs behind Megha and Megha soo's her away citing different reasons...Please CV's read the nerve of the Viewer's if not atleast see some forums to get the feedback of your work...

Still Name has not been finalised , But the leads are Jay Soni & Yashashree πŸ˜’