Rains..Daya..aur Hum-Dayanand Shetty FC-pg118 - Page 92

Posted: 11 years ago
😆😆
Originally posted by -purnima-

ad video link is on frontpage of this FC...in important link section 😊😊😊 ...its a chavanprash ad he did years back 😛😛😛 aayen .,.. i didn't see it... and from the pic i already guessed that it would be years back... he is not at all thin nowadays 😆 😆
Originally posted by monika21

😆😆

ad video link is on frontpage of this FC...in important link section 😊😊😊 ...its a chavanprash ad he did years back 😛😛😛 aayen .,.. i didn't see it... and from the pic i already guessed that it would be years back... he is not at all thin nowadays 😆 😆--- also he doesn't do such ads now 😆😆😆😆😆
Hello Guys.. ki hal Chal??
New News I left my newly Job 🤣
hello everyone...! 😃

last night i came online only for few seconds to reply to nnamratha and neeme's post... I came across GD's post where a pic is posted... seriopusly didn't understood why did bhavana share this pic and why is GD sharing it in this FC... 😕

Originally posted by -purnima-

saw this ad 😆😆😆 ...for once i thot ur bhai did some movie Tarzan 😆😆😆
thank god he doesn't do such ads now
😆

now when i have resumed back from where I last posted , I've noticed  Purni's post below my post which cleared clouds for me and now am in splits totally after realizing who is in the pic 🤣🤣🤣
hey LG r u there?? 😛
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

hello everyone...! 😃

now when i have resumed back from where I last posted , I've noticed  Purni's post below my post which cleared clouds for me and now am in splits totally after realizing who is in the pic 🤣

watch the whole video it will leave u in splits more 🤣... seeing him climbing trees & mountains & all 🤣
  typical tarzen types.. hai na veeru paji... 😉 😆 😆

typical tarzen types.. hai na veeru paji... 😉 😆 😆

dats why i thot its some tarzan movie 😆😆😆
 " Raaz Khooni Pati Ka " on 24th August, 2012

Well as the title suggest it was very clear to see a " khooni pati " and a obviously  " dead patni " after a routine investigation and ACP Sir's questions , team chasing behind suspects and Purvi's or Daya Sir's slap at the end...

story wise it was good - from the beginning of the episode it was like the pati is purposely blaming himself of his wife's murder and trying to save someone else but the khooni Pati had surprised us by not being innocent from the blame taken on himself - that I felt a new twist in the routine story ...😊

Missed Daya Sir from the episode completely and it was very sad to see him only in the climax that too only for one scene   

BTW point to be noted in this episode " Rajat and Nik cheated a little boy , they didn't give him any chocolate or ice-cream promised to give him in return of his favor " 😆

25th August , 2012 - Giraftaar CID officer : obviously dedicated to Vineet 😆

Through this episode I clearly understood that the new entrant's name is actually ' Vineet '  ...😆 earlier I was confused to hear ACP calling him " Vivek " ...  as expected ACP Sir's was on full volume and the whole team was against Vineet ...  In this episode I felt Nik was taking full advantage of Vineet's situation for grabbing away his footage since his entry ...😆  

I was expecting either of Abhi Sir or Daya Sir would stand beside Vineet ...but It was surprising to see Sachin doing it instead of DUO...😛 . I can't believe myself saying this but I thoroughly liked Sachin's performance - ⭐️ the way he stood up for his junior and tried all his way to defend him and prove him innocent  ...  that's truly commendable  ...👏

it was again a simple trapping ploy to avenge of something - nothing new... I don't understand why did CID & forensic , both forget to do a simple blood test to know if Vineet had consumed drugs or not...? that was really a major flaw in the flow ...🥱

Two questions are haunting my mind  - why is it so that none of the officers have a family ??😕 😕 why everyone does stay alone ??😕  😕

They have shown Purvi's father in Purvi's special episode few weeks ago , but am sure the father will go missing next time when we have any Purvi special episode 

hey LG r u there?? 😛---- yes dear 😳

hi monu and Purni - after some ages am meeting you both together 😛 how are you both doing...?? how's everything at your end...?? 😃 missing mitali  among us 

@monu - am here , was trying to post my reviews since 15 minutes... but facing error 😕