Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohhh,...woow,...its wonderful update,...plzzz cntnue sooon...
SujaK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somehow I missed your update part3. Really awesome. Part 4 is also great. Specially Shiv and Nandu's convo. It is far better than the original DS and Nandu'd convo in the show. Hats off!!
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Jhan tat indeed was a very fabulous update.  I read all the 4 parts at a stretch and I must say that u r a fantastic writer.  Such flawlessly written script.  U really have a good command in both English as well as Hindi and the accent with which Dadisa speak u have written such beautifullly tat I could not control myself from commenting.  Superb work, awesome update.

Do update faster, the next part is going to be the exciting one, as I personallly like Gauri and Anandi's argument or debate or fight watever it is called.  And this time there is Shiv also to bash her.  So plz update the Gauri and Anandi session at the earliesttt..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jhan - loved it, but I have tiny issue...How can J be Kawarsa? Just how dhila is G's screw??🤣🤣  J & S are both Ladesar na, but Shiv and Shyam are karwarsa not J.Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely update :).
Waiting for the other parts,that too desperately hahaha.
Do continue soon,can I also get to know ur name?
Raz 😊
nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update karo.. been waiting ... really like it please
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay waiting patiently for your update please continue soon cannot wait to find out what happens when G goes to the haveli

Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
⭐️Hello liv2laugh !!!

This is such an amazing OS ⭐️ Please update soon...so that we get to read your wonderfully written romantic AnSh moments and Shiv's protection of Anandi from Gauri and their further romantic moments proceeding your OS gauri episode...

Really waiting for your update...its a request on behalf of all ANSH fans ⭐️

PS: please add romantic moments in your next update...if that is not possible...omehoe squeeze it n the update...we will not mind at all !!!⭐️
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the face-off
plz plz update
Saikata thumbnail
Can't believe... it was one of my fav os..and i am waiting and waiting and waiting... plsss dont tarpao us...