Balika Vadhu

AnSh OS: Colors of Life -Part 5 pg 12 uptd Dec16th (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Hey, awesome OS!! Clap Clap
Loved AnSh's closeness!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Makes me wonder if we will ever get to see them like this in the show!! Embarrassed
Pls do continue soon! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh OS: Colors of Life -Part 5 pg 12 uptd Dec16th (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz 
UPDATE
              UPDATE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xliv2laugh

nik25

nik25

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Please Continue... its a lovely story!

liv2laugh

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Okay so this another one that I am waiting for you to continue please please please do continue soon

liv2laugh

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Part-3

Everyone sat down to tea together. Anandi insisted on being filled in about everything that happened and Bheem Singh and Mr. Rathod gladly filled her in and everyone was happy that things were going well. Anandi asked for some clarifications, which Mr. Rathod promised to get back to her about. The tea passed of pleasantly and soon it was time for Mr. Rathod and Bheem Singh to leave. Shiv was still sleeping and so they decided to leave without him and get Mr. Rathod settled in the guest house. They would then go and take care of business and come back for dinner, because daadisa had invited them to come back. They decided to go upstairs and retrieve their luggage.

Sumitra and Gehna cleared up the tea. Anandi started helping but everyone scolded her and finally daadisa got up and held her hand. She made her sit down next to her and said "Sumitra aur Gehna kar lengi. Tabhiyat kharab ho gaye toh kya sochenge kanwarsa hamare bare mein. Tu aaram kar. Waise bhi ghar jaake saara kaam toh tujhe hi karnon hai." (Sumitra and Gehna will handle things. If you fall sick again, what are we going to tell Kanwarsa. You should rest. As it is, once you get home you will have to do everything.) Anandi protested until Bhairon distracted her asking for her advice about something and engrossed her in conversation. Daadisa and Basant smiled at each other and Sumitra and Gehna quickly cleaned up. They took everything into the kitchen. Daadisa then said to Anandi "Chori ja Shiv ko jaga de. Agar zyaada sovenge toh raat ko neend na aavegi. Tabhiyat bhi bigad jaavegi.  Waise kuch khaye bina hi so gayo. Jaa jaga de." (Girl go wake up Shiv. If he sleeps now then he will not be able to fall asleep at night. He might fall sick. He also fell asleep without eating anything. Go wake him up.) Anandi nodded and went upstairs. She entered the room quietly and closed the door.

Shiv felt himself being shaken and woke up with a start. He heard his beautiful wife say "Daadisa ne jagane ke liye kaha hai.  Ab aur soyenege toh raat ko neend nahin aayegi. Aapki tabiyat bigad sakthi hai. Kuch khaya bhi nahin hai aapne. Uthiye." (Daadisa told me to wake you. If you sleep more, you will not be able to sleep at night. You might also fall ill. You have not eaten anything also. Please wake up." Shiv looked at his watch and could not believe he had slept for so long. As Anandi moved away he held her hand and she turned and looked at him. He noticed she was not meeting his eyes and surmised she was still angry with him. He gave a gentle tug and she ended up falling on him. She was so light as is, had she lost more weight? He needed to take better care of her. He chided himself for not paying more attention to her. She turned her face away from him and sat there. He took and deep breath and tried to pull her towards him and she resisted.

He moved closer to her and framed her face with his huge hands and said "I know you are angry with me. But I would not do anything differently. I am very sorry that I had to leave you behind and that hurt your feelings. But your health is more important to me than any canal project. I know it was wrong of me to involve your family but I was worried for you. You have just recovered from the fever you got 2 weeks ago and I could not leave you alone or cancel the trip. Tell me if I was sick would you have taken me along or left me in the circuit house by myself? " Anandi raised her eyes to his and saw the intensity of his love in them. She shook her head and said "I understand. But why did you have daadisa take my phone away after you promised to keep me updated?" Shiv held his ears and said "Sorry. I was very concerned that you were not getting enough rest." He looked so cute that Anandi could not resist him. She said "OK I forgive you this time but never pull this stunt again." "Thank you mam" said Shiv and kissed Anandi's forehead.

Anandi blushed and Shiv could not help it. She looked so beautiful when she was all shy and blushing. He grabbed her and kissed her. Anandi responded immediately and put her arms around him. Shiv got rid of her duppata as he deepened the kiss and started playing with her doris trying to open them. Things were getting heated pretty quickly when they heard Bheem Singh and Mr. Rathod's voices as they went downstairs. Both of them broke away and Anandi's was blushing furiously. She picked up her duppatta and ran into the bathroom holding her choli while Shiv tried to gather himself. Anandi splashed cold water on her face trying to calm herself. She could not believe what she was doing in broad daylight. "kahin bhi shuru ho jaatein hai. Koyi aa jaata toh." (She starts anywhere. What if someone had come)They were so used to being alone in the circuit house that they had forgotten where they were. This was all Shiv's fault she decided and so he needed to be scolded.

Anandi came out of the bathroom and opened her mouth to scold Shiv but he beat her to it saying "I am sorry. I should not have done that. You are still recovering." Anandi came running to him and hugged him and said "Aisa kuch bhi nahin hua jo galat tha. Main teek hoon abhi. Neeche chaliye. Woh bas dar gayi thi ki koi aa jaata to" (Nothing happened that was wrong. I am fine now. Please come down. I was afraid that someone might come.) As he stood there, she grabbed his collar pulled him down, gave him a quick kiss on his lips and ran for the door. He stood there with his jaw open. She turned at the door, turned around, blushed and ran out of the door. Shiv was shocked but at the same time unbelievably thrilled. It was the first time Anandi had kissed him on her own accord.

He had stayed away from her for the first few months because he wanted to give her time and did not want her to feel duty bound to offer herself to him. He had spent the time courting her in the way he always wanted to court her but could not because of the conservative society they lived in. Now that they were married he could court her in style and no one could say anything. Daadisa and the entire family helped him out by telling him her likes and dislikes. Gradually his charm and sincerity had made Anandi fall in love with him. He could see it in her eyes but he she never expressed it. Then one fateful night he had been delayed because of riots in an adjacent village. There had been firing and some casualties. He came home to find her totally distraught. She had come running and thrown herself in his arms as she cried into his chest. Shiv had thought something was seriously wrong and had been seriously worried about about to call daadisa. She had held his hand and told him that she thought he was never coming back. She told him how scared she was and admitted that she loved him. She asked him to promise her he would never leave her alone and he did. He also admitted that he loved her all along. It was then Anandi had realized that he was hurt. She had dressed the wound and then fed him with her own hands. Shiv was over the moon on that day. From there on things had gradually progressed and they had grown closer. Soon they were truly husband and wife in every sense of the word.

Shiv would never forget their first night together. Anandi had never said anything to him. She sent him a note telling him to come home early because she had a surprise for him. He came home to find all his favorite dishes cooked and they had a very nice dinner. Anandi seemed to be a little stressed and when he asked her she told him that she was fine. Anandi disappeared after dinner when he needed to make a call. When he was done he called for her and she responded asking him to come to the bedroom. He entered the bedroom to find it transformed with roses and candles, in the same way his family had decorated the room immediately after their wedding for their suhaag raat. He searched for Anandi and found her sitting in the middle of the bed dressed in her bridal outfit. She looked at him and then he knew she was letting him know she was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Shiv could never refuse her anything but he wanted to make sure she really wanted this. Once she admitted she did, there was no holding back from either side.

Once all the barriers came down she had showered her love on him in every sense. He felt he did not have to hold back either and it gave him freedom to be himself with her. It added a new dimension to their relationship and they came much closer. He was surprised by how passionate Anandi was given her conservative upbringing. But she was still very shy. It gave Shiv great pleasure to think only he knew that side of her. It was their little secret. This was the first time she had given him a kiss on her own. Usually she looked at him and blushed and waited for him to initiate things. It gave him great pleasure to think that Anandi was finally beginning to open up. Suddenly he heard his stomach rumble. Taking a nap without eating was not such a good idea. He needed some food fast. Shiv hummed to himself as he went to get ready. He made up his mind to tease his wife tonight about becoming forward. She was so easy to rile and he would have great fun pacifying her. He could not wait for tonight.

Precap - Gauri in haveli (Same as before LOL) ...I kinda got carried away with the AnSh portion  but I doubt anyone will complain Tongue LOL

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEvgkantuniki_pn1pritiaggarwalUniqueUjjainisancheetamemberbvSam1970cappacuino5TANTAN27anamika84SinSinbrick_redBJPatel19oaz30Chit15sowmyap03vasanthimraopiyushicutegurl224deepa911coolgirl3ananhitapabitra.the_RijSujaKsbadamAnjanaYYZlavyAbhiAniVsoujanyaXAiShBaBy08Xstar_777melliflousrsk16SiriuslySujalKurupRusshme22loveanshroberoiashred12Manasi_16ritzy09aamirkhanfanMalikadixie123Mithi_vaniVishakha_SakhiDaltoniServianakhusi_*

lavy

Goldie

lavy

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
You got carried away..No..No..You carried all of us away to some far Ansh land. Awesome.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnSiriuslySujalVishakha_Sakhiliv2laughDaltoni

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I protest - it was not long enoughROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSiriuslySujalManasi_16Daltoni

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123