Phir Subah Hogi

Will TJS accept TVS Sugni marriage ????? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

i dono wher dhanuma is goin this story has a lot of unsolved mysteries which makes it interesetin to watch 

bt i seriously don think sugni ll nt hav a sardhakai coz sugni was shown to oppose tht so if she ends up doin sardhakai then it ll be wrong on her characterization part 

anyways cvs are increasin de tension n pressure every day lets wait n watch 

Yes Meriam lot of loose ends the story just started only 51 episodes so lot has to be revealed

i guess the panchayat and the hard trash talk vil strt ppl ll strt sayin bad things abt sugvi n how they vil overcme al the hurdles ll be a treat to watch n lik i said before vil suit the title.

it ll for sure tak time for these 2 to get married but i jus hope misunder doen come btw them n they stay tog firm in love

the story is abt hopes of a new dawn amidst darkness so if sugni's sardhakai happ by any chance ther ll be no point in it else they mite also show sardhakai then Vik finally changes [if he s neg/ grey]and marries sug makin her a thakurain tht ll be wonderful to watch as wel
Again interesting thoughts TJS is not a straight forward person he does not care for any one just uses them for his power whether wife Gulabiya Sugni or his son

Edited by chalhov - 27 June 2012 at 7:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will TJS accept TVS Sugni marriage ????? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

TJS will do something to harm there relationship . well he accepting the marriage does not matter on personal front ...he might bring panchaya , tradition ...& whole village might try to stample them ..lets what game he would play ...ahh there gonna complete rival between tjs & tvs ..wonder what sugini would between themOuch
Rupa yes I also have such suspicion it would be interesting to watch

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Well  you have made all valid points and questions, Putija in this thread. And the immediate answer to your Q is a BIG NO, not without putting up a fight.. TJS panchayat aur traditions ki duhai dega and the entire village will bow down automaticaly with chappals in their hands to every word he will utter.Angry

And  from yest's epi, TJS and the visible fire burning in his eyes, will leave no stone unturned to make sure that he will use saam daam dand bhed to stop this marriage from taking place. After all, it has become a matter of personal vendetta for him. And he's not going to lose to TVS at any cost in this war, even though he's aware that the two love each other from his male secretary. What I cant visualize is how the fact that Sug is his daughter will factor into all this. Will he use that trump card too, to try to humiliate TVS in every way possible? The intensity and pulse rate is going to increase in coming episodes, that's for sure.

And today's epi points to even more hurdles in its wake when Gulab tells TVS how coming days will be the test of his vachan, his love for Sug when people of this samaaj will throw stones at their haveli and make them go thru all sorts of atrocities. After all, itihaas is gawaah that no Bedni has ever been a thakurain before. Ouch

What I am befuddled about is the phone call where TVS is telling "the person" ~~~ "I told you never to call me at this number." Now what the heck is that?  Does he really have something up his sleeve OR is it a mere gimmick ploy game on the part of CVs to create a little shock element to the viewers? (I believe the latter!)

Also, lot of coverage was given today to Adi and Amu "situation". Wonder how that is going to connect to the main leads, if indeed it is. Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya!Confused

And in the precap dhannuma really warns Sug to back off. Otherwise she will have to face untold miseries by marrying TVS.

Yes agree with you that so many unanswered questions are going to make us, the viewers be more and more interested in what all is continuously hiding around the corner. Confused

So with so much khichdi going on, somenhow this song comes to mind ...

Ok, to ease things out a bit, here's one of my fav romantic numbers ...
abs perfect guitar rendition ! StarStar

AND DEF THE MOST IMPRESSIVE FEATURE: VIKRAM'S ACTING, EXPRESSIONS, STEADFASTNESS, 5 STAR PERFORMANCE !!! StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by radev24 - 27 June 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
He will have a problem with it, not only because Sugni is his daughter and he hates Vikram, but because if he marries her, it will break the gap between bednis and takurs. He will def do something to stop this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.