Will TJS accept TVS Sugni marriage ?????

Posted: 11 years ago
Will TJS accept the marriage  TVS wanting to marry Sugni or will he spooke it and spoil it with all the stupid laws of the panchayat and prevalent traditions only thinking that TVS wants to insult him .He wont realise that Sugni is in love with TVS and to spite his face will he cut his nose.
Or will it be Sarooj Thakurian who will spoil it as she detests Gulabiya and Sugni
No doubt none of the family members want TVS tp marry Sugni and then there will be the question of marriage of TVS younger sister will any Thankur family marry her if TVS marries a Bedni or will TJS son want to marry her with the condition that Sugni will not be part of TVS family and Sugni will withdraw making TVS grey so many questions which I have as a viewer making me interested in watching the show
Dhanuma is upto somethingšŸ˜” lets see who she comes with after her leave.

My two cents waiting for your thoughts friends
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
There is definitely something sinister going on where Dhanuma is concerned. I too believe that she will stop the Sugvi union. She is hand in league with TJS for sure and she is going to meet him.Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago
Jwala Thakur thinks that Vikram is upto something hence he is seen with Sugni all the time. Maybe if he knows that they both really love each other then he may change his opinion becoz whether SugVi marry or not it wont cause JT any harm but he can atleast feel a little happy that his own daughter will not become a bedini and do Rai but become someone's wife & have respectable position.

Regarding TVS family other than Amrita I dont think anyone will support Vikram. I think Adi wont be of much problem as the guy seems to be clueless and his mama wont listen to him. Vikram's jiji & dhanuma will surely go for any extent to stop this wedding.
i dono wher dhanuma is goin this story has a lot of unsolved mysteries which makes it interesetin to watch 

bt i seriously don think sugni ll nt hav a sardhakai coz sugni was shown to oppose tht so if she ends up doin sardhakai then it ll be wrong on her characterization part 

anyways cvs are increasin de tension n pressure every day lets wait n watch 
TJS will do something to harm there relationship . well he accepting the marriage does not matter on personal front ...he might bring panchaya , tradition ...& whole village might try to stample them ..lets what game he would play ...ahh there gonna complete rival between tjs & tvs ..wonder what sugini would between them
i guess the panchayat and the hard trash talk vil strt ppl ll strt sayin bad things abt sugvi n how they vil overcme al the hurdles ll be a treat to watch n lik i said before vil suit the title.

it ll for sure tak time for these 2 to get married but i jus hope misunder doen come btw them n they stay tog firm in love

the story is abt hopes of a new dawn amidst darkness so if sugni's sardhakai happ by any chance ther ll be no point in it else they mite also show sardhakai then Vik finally changes [if he s neg/ grey]and marries sug makin her a thakurain tht ll be wonderful to watch as wel
Originally posted by namitagloryz

There is definitely something sinister going on where Dhanuma is concerned. I too believe that she will stop the Sugvi union. She is hand in league with TJS for sure and she is going to meet him.
Dhanuma is sinister and she has something up her sleeve but I dont think she is in League with TJS but someone else to do woth TVS
Originally posted by ash_arti

Jwala Thakur thinks that Vikram is upto something hence he is seen with Sugni all the time. Maybe if he knows that they both really love each other then he may change his opinion becoz whether SugVi marry or not it wont cause JT any harm but he can atleast feel a little happy that his own daughter will not become a bedini and do Rai but become someone's wife & have respectable position.
Arti JT will misunderstand TVs intentions but he is also very selfish he can put Sugni at stake if he wins that way see the way he was talking as if he wants one up over TVS this time and have the last word wonder what he will do
Regarding TVS family other than Amrita I dont think anyone will support Vikram. I think Adi wont be of much problem as the guy seems to be clueless and his mama wont listen to him. Vikram's jiji & dhanuma will surely go for any extent to stop this wedding.

Yes lets see who does what in TVS family
Originally posted by Meriam25

i dono wher dhanuma is goin this story has a lot of unsolved mysteries which makes it interesetin to watch 

bt i seriously don think sugni ll nt hav a sardhakai coz sugni was shown to oppose tht so if she ends up doin sardhakai then it ll be wrong on her characterization part 

anyways cvs are increasin de tension n pressure every day lets wait n watch 

Yes Meriam lot of loose ends the story just started only 51 episodes so lot has to be revealed

i guess the panchayat and the hard trash talk vil strt ppl ll strt sayin bad things abt sugvi n how they vil overcme al the hurdles ll be a treat to watch n lik i said before vil suit the title.

it ll for sure tak time for these 2 to get married but i jus hope misunder doen come btw them n they stay tog firm in love

the story is abt hopes of a new dawn amidst darkness so if sugni's sardhakai happ by any chance ther ll be no point in it else they mite also show sardhakai then Vik finally changes [if he s neg/ grey]and marries sug makin her a thakurain tht ll be wonderful to watch as wel
Again interesting thoughts TJS is not a straight forward person he does not care for any one just uses them for his power whether wife Gulabiya Sugni or his son
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -rupa-

TJS will do something to harm there relationship . well he accepting the marriage does not matter on personal front ...he might bring panchaya , tradition ...& whole village might try to stample them ..lets what game he would play ...ahh there gonna complete rival between tjs & tvs ..wonder what sugini would between them
Rupa yes I also have such suspicion it would be interesting to watch