Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Does Sugni love TVS?

srijay Senior Member
srijay
srijay

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I am confused - does Sungi really love Vikram? Or she just thinks she loves him, when the actual propeller is VIkram's promise of a wedding and a life of respect for Sugni, which is her dream. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish1gunjan7

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Tough question!  Given that she is a girl who always dreamed about getting married and living that respectable life..She  knew nothing about love other than what her mother told her. Then comes this  Thakur that shows her respect, helped her and then confessed  to being in love with her!
.it could be that she is seeing  her dreams come to life with his promises..
But I have a feeling that she has really fallen in love with him, if not from the beginning when he confessed to her, by now when he stood up for her with the other Thakkurs. And after all that has happend it will be hard for her not to fall in love with him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzsrijaycupdSabina_Ansariromancefanstephhh

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I, too think she has fallen in love with TVS, who wouldn't eh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefantulipdaisystephhh..Mishh007..

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i m still confused on this part as most of her talks stil seems childish bt i really hope she has fallen for him and realize it is pure love n nt jus attraction 

bt now i don think adi n sug vil make any sense as even adi knows tht vik n sug r in love it ll be abs crap if they show him fallin for the gal whom his mam liked tht would be jus crap 

so it is gonna b sugvi i supp wit de new montage n al they can show the battles they face tog n probable misunder comin their way which ll make de show meaningful n also be apt for the title 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanstephhh

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Sugni has a deep admiration of TVS - from the first tiem she met him she knew he was different. Time and time again he made her feel special. She never thought of marrying him or even dreamt of it because he was a Takur and she was a Bedni.  After she confessed she was overwhelmed. TVS knew she would have trouble expressing her feelings to him, so he set up the dance and did a bit of a "seduction" to help her passion release and allow herself to fall for him. He wanted her to have that freedom. Sugni's respect and admiration for him turned into love and desire.  When she's with him he makes her feel totally on cloud 9.  He's a charmer, strong and confident and he leaves her feeling safe, loved and cared for. She wants that comfort.

Is it love? Mmm, good question...if not, then what else is it?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56figuerewiddykim93namitagloryzromancefanMeriam25tulipdaisystephhhVinnie79pyar-ishk

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Sugini might not understand about love but then she know her relationship is indeed different , just like radha & krishna . She do  want to get marry but she has respect & attracted towards Vikram .

widdyromancefanVinnie79stephhh

..Mishh007.. IF-Stunnerz
..Mishh007..
..Mishh007..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hmmm...nice question...infact this thing is still confusing me...but then too i think nd i want that she has fallen for him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Sugni has a deep admiration of TVS - from the first tiem she met him she knew he was different. Time and time again he made her feel special. She never thought of marrying him or even dreamt of it because he was a Takur and she was a Bedni.  After she confessed she was overwhelmed. TVS knew she would have trouble expressing her feelings to him, so he set up the dance and did a bit of a "seduction" to help her passion release and allow herself to fall for him. He wanted her to have that freedom. Sugni's respect and admiration for him turned into love and desire.  When she's with him he makes her feel totally on cloud 9.  He's a charmer, strong and confident and he leaves her feeling safe, loved and cared for. She wants that comfort.

Is it love? Mmm, good question...if not, then what else is it?

Awesome way to put it Laila u shd be a part of the cvs

ur analysis compl justifies the present situation and it is always nice to see a pairin between a MAN who s compl mature and like a fortress to protect his Girl who s actually innocent and kiddish

one is mature and the other is kiddish which makes it enjoyable

widdyromancefanVinnie79stephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index