Phir Subah Hogi

anuj and lakshmi from sabki ladli bebo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Groupbie

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
hey guy,
just wanted to share as the thought came in my mind - i'm sure everyone remembered anuj (aditya) from sabki ladli bebo but i just remembered that our lakshmi here was also in bebo!!
she was playing anuj's cunning, plotting, greedy bhabi's cunning, plotting, greedy younger sister (who lived with in her sister's sasural for some reason), troubling bebo all the time. and then she later gets married into bebo's (anuj's wife in the serial) maayka, to her brother i think..anywho, so i just realized there r 2 ppl from that cast here again, nice to watch
lol the girl who plays lakshmi, her character was SUPER MEGA annoying in bebo from what i remember ack AngryLOL i like her character much better in phir subha hogi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anuj and lakshmi from sabki ladli bebo" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.