Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

CV's.. Any chance of getting triple Viraj's aswell (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Interesting idea...but won't...

Tongue...good Viraj vs...Evil Smile...bad Viraj =  a very Silly...confused Viraj...LOL

I mean he was choking bad Viraj today...ROFL

Love KVB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prags_SociopathAya.ForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV's.. Any chance of getting triple Viraj's aswell (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

KVB is fantastic, one isn't enuff... 2 are fulfiling and 3 will quench the thirst...

Thank you.. I wud suggest make the third one a good boy though.. LOL

Thank you for a unique concept... with a fun element - I just love how the pair of Viraj's cuss each other and make fun of each other and compliment too.

Gosh you can make a whole show on them... truely love the concept!  

i miss these avis!!
some one plzzz make it again!Tongue

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I want a good Viraj with charm, stye, attitude, funniness of the bad one. The bad Viraj always use to show how good he is in front of everyone, but this Viraj i want him to be good but don show off his goodness, this Viraj i want him to love Jhanvi unconditionally but baar baar show off ke liye Jataye nahi. This is my dream perfect Viraj Dobriyal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Prags_Sociopath

IF-Dazzler

Prags_Sociopath

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
ClapLOL gud idea...1 viraj set d screen on fire...2 virajs jus burn it off...LOL n nw d 3rd viraj??...well d screen wud come dwn 2 ashes mahn!!!...LOL u want ur tv sets 2 cme dwn 2 ashes??  i dont...i rlly hv a a big big plasma...n m rlly protective of it!!LOL well...but nw it hz cme dwn 2 KVB..den sum things cn b sacrificed...Tongue 3rd viraj wud b rllya gud idea..my idea of 3rd viraj wud b genuinely regretting over his past...trying to make evrythn ryt...but wid a feeling dat he has done many bad things he cud nt b changed...i mean viraj feelin rlly small wid an inferiority complex...well a lil diffciclut 4 him..he cud b shown a changed 1 wid a changed heart...but outside he is same 2 make people bleev dat he is nt chnaged he is d same..a feeling dat people hated me n let d same happen nw...Cry 2 c him vulnerable n in pain which he alwez performs brilliantly..his tears r so genuine..3rd viraj wud b changed genuinely at heart..but showin off people dat he has nt chnged as his way of redemption..2 make people feel he hasnt changed n 2 make dem hate him..Cry it wwud b rlly nyc 2 c dis layer of VD..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.