Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

KVB is fantastic, one isn't enuff... 2 are fulfiling and 3 will quench the thirst...

Thank you.. I wud suggest make the third one a good boy though.. LOL

Thank you for a unique concept... with a fun element - I just love how the pair of Viraj's cuss each other and make fun of each other and compliment too.

Gosh you can make a whole show on them... truely love the concept!  

Edited by carisma2 - 26 June 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti_ddPristineSoulscent_flowerrasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINeeMS-meghasharmaRoyalLEO_KrrishummesulaimanSilentPromisesprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV's.. Any chance of getting triple Viraj's aswell" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Lol!! One is okay to freak the audience, two is one too many already and three is a big fat NO NO! LOLLOL
No more double Viraj personalities, especially a GOOD Viraj because I believe that there's no such thing as Innocent, pure, kind, nice, good Viraj

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Lmao Cari !! Third Viraj !? Do you want to drive us crazy ?! ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flowerPrags_SociopathForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrishprerna4rishav

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
LOL 3rd one!!
Go ON Baby! Let's make another Clone! Wink

I guess it would be really Fascinating if they show his layers in the form of his reflections... i.e. 1,2,3 and so on version of Viraaj Dobriyal...and showing how each differ from the other.. i know i sound coo coo.. but u knows what i mean... showing characteristics in form of different person..ie. larger than VD..bigger than VD..in/out VD.. layers falling apart and combined together..now that would be something which has never been show cased anywhere in Indian tellywood/Bollywood/Hollywood... that is what i expect...alright..the third one can be good , as u say Cari.. but it would intriuge me more if that one has some sort of a different personality.. (not good, not bad, but a neutral one..one who can think of things clearly without conquring or putting himself at first position...one who knows what is right and what is wrong..and he has a logic..(true perfactionist!LOL)

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 26 June 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flower-prime-Aya.ForeverSHINeeitsRitziprerna4rishav

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
nice post
two viraj's have become too hot to handle and i agree with u if third one comes it should be a good one ...lovin KV these days...he is just outdoing himself in each and every epi...i always fall short of words when it comes to praising him...

scent_flowerAya.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrishprerna4rishav

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Want  a third V only if  he can pin point his evil deeds to actual one, otherwise it will be total mess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I mentioned logic but logic which is Equally Right but has Clear Vision & one who can question back him with RIGHT reasonings. :-)

P.s. My edit thing gave up on me so posting again.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.ForeverSHINee

butterfly15..

Goldie

butterfly15..

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
They always show the abusive and angry side and they also show the manipulative and calm side, but they rarely show his vulnerable side, and I really wish they would. At least then we would get to see his pain, after all Viraj is a human like the rest of them, and all humans have feelings, but it seems like the writers forget about Viraj's feelings, with the exception of anger!

Edited by butterfly15.. - 27 June 2012 at 5:03pm

-prime-Prags_SociopathAya.ForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.