hmm..n intresting question!!

Posted: 18 years ago

hmmm..theres much speculation bout ronit being replaced in kasauti or not....!!!!!!!!! ok lets take up this hypothetical situation!!..what if, i repeat..what if... ronit has to be replaced in kzk...which actor do u think wud best represent bajaj after ronit roy????????

i know most of the ronit fans wud say "no 1"..and the anu fans wud say "we dun care"....but stil... i want to see answers from all 😊....jus to give ekta options in case her minds not working...πŸ˜† ..

looking forward for ur answers....

ummmm....m stil thinking who that actor can be....πŸ€”

To tell ya the truth aashi ur rite...i would say NO ONE!!πŸ˜†

But i'm not sayin that only becoz i love ronit....i'm also sayin that coz i really think no one on tV at the moment can give as much to the character of bajaj as much as Ronit has! so i really cant think of anyone as good as ronit

NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CAN REPLACE OUR SWEETOO but Ashish Nayyar, who plays Dushyant Kumar Sehgal would be my next choice...but he is too young to play the post leap role.
Originally posted by Manasi_16

NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CAN REPLACE OUR SWEETOO but Ashish Nayyar, who plays Dushyant Kumar Sehgal would be my next choice...but he is too young to play the post leap role.

who is aashish nayyar and in which serial is Dushyant Kumar Sehgal...

Any ways NO ONE CAN REPLACE RONIT.......[ the caps r juz 2 mak myself clear i m not shouting...]πŸ˜†
hey truly speaking...i cant imagine ne 1 else playing this role of rishab ...which rocks just bcuz of ronit!
Originally posted by Manasi_16

MANSI HOW CAN U EVEN SAY SUCH A THING......😑
NO ONE simple no one ca replace ronit

Replacement?? Cant even imagine something like this, the very thought gives an alien kind of a feeling. Sweetoo just rocks in as Bajaj, nobody else can even dare dream of playing Rishabh Bajaj.

Ekta can choose any one , b'coz after ronit leaving the show i'm not gonna watch it and so i don't care....

b'coz those who will be left is Anurag fans...and they would like a weak person  both phusically and mentally rather than some one like ronit who easily wins over Anurag each time.....

Ekta should go for Birju Kaka or Indru.It would surely be a healthy competition for anurag...

sorry Aonu fans...i'm totally angry hearing that ronit quit Kasautii.....😑don't mind.