Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a slightly different style of writing which I wrote in 15 minutes at work. Enjoy everyone!

Sanchi looked up from her books; she tapped her pen thoughtfully against her chin. She was thinking about Indu and their truce to catch the real culprits who had framed Indu. She smiled ruefully as she mused on the fact that she was thinking about Indu Singh. He had done so much to her, forced her into marrying him, made her life miserable, yet she was thinking about him. Not only that, she was thinking quite a bit about him these days. Just then she heard a noise and sure enough a dark head full of unkempt hair appeared on her balcony. She rolled her eyes and smiled that he climbed the balcony as opposed to coming through the front door as she was home alone. She felt a warm rush of blood to her face and she quickly averted her eyes to gain composure. It felt like Indu had caught her red –handed thinking about him. She asked "What's wrong, you look frazzled."

Indu looked straight into her eyes like he was peering right into her soul. He looked fierce, she thought; he was not someone you wanted to mess with. He was simply raving mad. Sanchi tried her level best to calm him down but to no avail as he had heard Shukla and his kans Mama planning and plotting against him and Sanchi. She asked him to sit down and stop for a moment but he was shaking with uncontrollable anger. She to make him tea to calm down…but no! He was in no mood to calm down. Not really knowing what to do, she put her hands on his chest and simply pushed him down on the sofa in her bedroom. This sudden move from his petite wife shocked Indu, he tried to get up but Sanchi was standing between his legs and she bent down, one knee on the sofa and put her finger on his lips to shush him when he tried to question her.

Hi s bewildered look amused and empowered Sanchi, she leaned forward and kissed him softly on the mouth. His lips tasted good, warm and moist and the most shocking revelation was that Sanchi enjoyed it and she wanted more but unsure how to proceed as she was no expert in these matters. Indu couldn't believe his luck, but he couldn't find words as he actually was pretty darn shocked. He didn't think she could be his. Her hands tracing his shoulders brought him back to reality. When their eyes met, she gasped as if realization hit her like a bucket of cold water of what she had done. In trying to get away hastily, she left her dupatta on him and when she tried to get it back, she ended up in his lap. Now Sanchi felt a tad bit scared. Felt like she had bitten off more than she could chew, by kissing this rogue who was hell bent on making her his.

He touched her chin gently with his finger and asked with a lopsided smile and a raised eyebrow if she enjoyed it. Sanchi flushed as her she was sure she changed a shade of bright red. Clearly enjoying her discomfort, he teased, "Where do you think you are going?" Sanchi caught on his game quickly and replied from the looks of it, I am not going anywhere. She felt brave and turned and ran her fingers lightly at the base of his throat…he let out a guttural sound which she liked, yes liked very much. She kissed him again, but kept teasing him. She gently bit his lip and then flicked her tongue over it to soothe. What happened, next was only natural, he kissed her back with so much passion. The height of his passion and desire was making her dizzy and weak in the knees. She was glad she was sitting on his lap. He shift to get a better and comfortable position as he lowered her on the sofa, she ran her hand in his unkempt hair and pulled him down hard to deepen the kiss.

Totally spent with the need to be with each other, Indu pulled back before things went too far and both of them regretted doing anything in the heat of the moment. Sanchi protested when he pulled away but followed his lead and sat up, hair disheveled, eyes shining like bright stars, she smiled at her man. A sudden wave of shyness overtook her as she lowered her lashes and stood up. She tried to tidy up but not before he removed her hair from her brow. Then he kissed her forehead and chuckled and asked if her offer of tea was still on. He thought he had to make it clear that tea was the last thing he wanted but didn't want to rush her. She smiled lovingly and said yes but you have to help and they both chuckled as they headed for the kitchen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
what is this? Everyone was dying for my OS, I posted it and no ones read it! Jao katti :P
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maine pada yaar & I like it v much :-* :-* InSa is kissng each other soch ke kuch 2 hone lagta hai :D
Rashmi04 thumbnail
namzz u made my day ...

It is so romantic ... This is the best OS i have read on IF ...May be because sanchi is the initiator ...
I always wanted to see sanchi in love with indu ... uff  

You are a brilliant creator ... love u this ... 🤗

Really feel like reading once again ...

Indu pulled back before things went too far and both of them regretted doing anything in the heat of the moment.

This line made me crazy namzz...😍

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

what is this? Everyone was dying for my OS, I posted it and no ones read it! Jao katti :P

Array sorry for delay... light nahi thee...

actually it was pleasant surprise ... i was expected a os on weekend...love u
Namita-M thumbnail
I write all my stuff free hand and as crazy as it may sound, I actually write it down on paper. I had about 15mins at work and simply created this. I didnlt want to edit the other OS...lol

I am glad you guys like it. Sab mere piche padhe the haath dho ke..toh socha jaldi seh kuch likh doon...lol
Rashmi04 thumbnail
she ran her hand in his unkempt hair and pulled him down hard to deepen the kiss.

OMG... these lines took my heart away ...

I read it again ...Thanks for your efforts😍 madhoos kar diya ...

I cant even think of write such wonderful OS yaar...🤣
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashsharma40

namzz u made my day ...

It is so romantic ... This is the best OS i have read on IF ...May be because sanchi is the initiator ...
I always wanted to see sanchi in love with indu ... uff  
You are a brilliant creator ... love u this ... 🤗
Indu pulled back before things went too far and both of them regretted doing anything in the heat of the moment.

This line made me crazy namzz...😍

I think coz it was mutual and slightly flirty Sanchi...lol...thnx to Suki for the awesome idea :)
seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nammy!!!!!  WOW!!!!!
Namita-M thumbnail
Rashmi, you need to hang out with me more. Will make a fan of romance novels as well...lol...my biggest passion is reading but now I am enjoying creating these little scenes. I am super passionate and a hopless romantic so I guess it reflects in my writing...lol...bina kiss ke romance is so blah...lmao!