Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

The news brought back memories... (Page 3)

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged

awwwwwwwww sujalfan u gave us a shock u helped us in every path of life and always helped us in bringing rajeev closer to us

adys Senior Member
adys
adys

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
 U R REALLY GREAT PERSON SUJALFAN. i really admire u always.pata nahin sujalfan app mujhey jaantey hein ya nahin layken really mein dill say app kee respect kerti hoon.mein to app ko apna bohat acha friend manti hoon.i know k app bohat busy person hein aur app k dherrrrrrrr saarey friends hein iss forum mein.onn mein plzzzzzzzz mujhey bhi shamil ker lein.by GOD app maanein na maanein aik app hi hein jaab humein KTH ya pher sujal say related koi bhi tension hoti hay sirf app ka sahara hota hay k app kuch kerein ghey humarey liye. ALLAH app ko humesha khush rakhey amin.KEEP IT UP,WELL WELL WELL DONE SUJALFAN.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot friends.......... If all of you go through this post you'll know what I mean. Everyone here are really too nice and we all are like a family. Hope we remain so for many years to come.......

latika Senior Member
latika
latika

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hey sujalfan u have been a gr8 help 2 us u gave us all the inside stories of kth wats going on wid rajeev thanx a lot sujalfan and plzzzzz keep doing the same in future also thanx once again u r a really gr8 frnd
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Aww...that was so sweet!!

Getting back to past i remember the first time i see bhasker's Id which it was sujal_fan then...I thought like yeh lo mere jaisey aur ek Sujal ki dewani...i still didn't had any idea that the member is male...and after that some one said that it should be he not she...then i come to know there are male sujal fans tooEmbarrassed

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
sujalfan u r too good, u keep us updated & informed abt all kth news...we all love u alot.
adys Senior Member
adys
adys

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
BEST OF LUCK SUJALFAN. MY PRAYERS R ALWAYS WITH U.ALWAYS BE HAPPY.KEEP IT UP, WE R WITH U.THANXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolate

Getting back to past i remember the first time i see bhasker's Id which it was sujal_fan then...I thought like yeh lo mere jaisey aur ek Sujal ki dewani...i still didn't had any idea that the member is male...and after that some one said that it should be he not she...then i come to know there are male sujal fans tooEmbarrassed

Choco you are just too much....LOL

Go to top